Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey hows it going i have had my car for about a year know and i finally am deciding to upgrade it... i don't have a lot of money and shure not enough for a apexi or a hks front mount... know i have bought a oldschool mitshubishi f/m for my previous dsm before i wrecked it and never got a chance to put it on but my question was what kind of f/m come stock on a desiel truck i heard that it would be a good up grade for the money but i dont know where to start... meaning what cars came w/ what intercooler and if any of u guys have done this upgrade let me know or some opinions would help too... thanks a lot and hope to here from u guys soon

<<<------ how do u guys like my avatar?? lol... free cat

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
The NPR IC is the one you are talking about, tho it is overrated. I went for a dual intercooler setup and decided to go with an FMIC instead (aftermarket). It seems to be a waste of time. You can pick up a used front mount for relatively cheap provided you are not looking for brand name...~$300 used

If you want to spend around $80-90, run dual stock intercoolers. Seems to do the job well.

Also, do a search...this topic is all over supraforums.

G

·
Hey I have a front mount new and it is good up to 350 hp if you want i will sell CHEAP let me know either way first offer get's it It is a SABB VIGEN fmic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.