Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hows it going i have had my car for about a year know and i finally am deciding to upgrade it... i don't have a lot of money and shure not enough for a apexi or a hks front mount... know i have bought a oldschool mitshubishi f/m for my previous dsm before i wrecked it and never got a chance to put it on but my question was what kind of f/m come stock on a desiel truck i heard that it would be a good up grade for the money but i dont know where to start... meaning what cars came w/ what intercooler and if any of u guys have done this upgrade let me know or some opinions would help too... thanks a lot and hope to here from u guys soon

<<<------ how do u guys like my avatar?? lol... free cat

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
The NPR IC is the one you are talking about, tho it is overrated. I went for a dual intercooler setup and decided to go with an FMIC instead (aftermarket). It seems to be a waste of time. You can pick up a used front mount for relatively cheap provided you are not looking for brand name...~$300 used

If you want to spend around $80-90, run dual stock intercoolers. Seems to do the job well.

Also, do a search...this topic is all over supraforums.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey u guys i just did the search and i found the only one that would be used would be the npr... first of all what does that stand for and what year would be the best one?? on the izuzu...what??

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,149 Posts
stock one brought me to 440 rwhp....

i'd say it would do 350 with out breaking a sweat.. get new ic piping.. and you're set.

B

·
0 Posts
Hey I have a front mount new and it is good up to 350 hp if you want i will sell CHEAP let me know either way first offer get's it It is a SABB VIGEN fmic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts