Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of junkyards in the bay area that carry mk3 supras? i'm looking for some OEM replacement parts for my car and looking for a junkyard that might carry the stuff

HELP !!! on another note, the people at the folsom lake meet know about my car overheating. WELL it happened again and went past red (scary) when i turned my car off, i could hear gurgling.... :wtflol: i'm gonna replace my thermostat sometime this week, its only like 15 bucks so what the hell. anyone know how to replace the clutch fan?

· Registered
2,173 Posts
there are some junkyards in san leandro / lorenzo. off west winton. last i saw a black na-t there for sale. also there is a white mkiv body there. everything is stripped expect for the body + fenders. i saw some mk3 there also.

· Registered
6,381 Posts
aznwaterboy said:
anyone know of junkyards in the bay area that carry mk3 supras? i'm looking for some OEM replacement parts for my car and looking for a junkyard that might carry the stuff

HELP !!! on another note, the people at the folsom lake meet know about my car overheating. WELL it happened again and went past red (scary) when i turned my car off, i could hear gurgling.... :wtflol: i'm gonna replace my thermostat sometime this week, its only like 15 bucks so what the hell. anyone know how to replace the clutch fan?
Yeah we know about yu overheating. i was wondering how your drive was in that blistering heat. We just waited out until it became cooler.
I know a couple junkyards in Hayward that has Supras. If you want to check them out, let me know as I am off tomorrow. I can also help you put that fan on as well...its a piece of cake.
Moe.

· Ruff Rydahs
2,132 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
There is a junkyard that only deals with Toyotas and someone told me they do have all toyotas. I haven't been to it myself and don't know where its at location wise, but it is in San Leandro.
they rip people off, better off buying from a dealer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.