Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent posted pictures in awhile for the reason of having the supra down for wat seems like years. I have nothing to do right now so i decided to post up a picture. If you look hard enough in the background( :rofl: ) you can see a teaser of wats to come. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
96 Posts
secret

SHHHHHH......I know what it is but its a secret and cannot tell. All i can say is it will be slower then before.....You do the math.....

·
Hardtop >
1,176 Posts
Lookin good dude. I like the cf lip on the mr and the black wheels with polished lip. The supra looks like its comin along. Are those carbon fiber inserts on the air dams on the rmm lip??? If they are, where did you ge them? They look pretty dam good.

·
Registered
456 Posts
my favorite supra bumper is gone off your car.. no fun..lol cars look good cant wait to see the white beast out and running

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
you cut 2 center sections out of your stock hood?!

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes i did!!! now the hood only weighs 7 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could remember the guy that did all the work for me... some guy who kept hitting on me, i think his name was curtis.....

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
IBTrends Tom said:
BPU+++ here i come!!
in your sig it says
NEW SETUP:
XXXX WHP XXXX WTQ (New turbo specs to come!!)
SOMETHING IS COMING!!!!! again.... :)

i didnt no twins were so powerful :scratch:

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i went by aznsupratt, got it changed.

Yea i found out how to boost the stock twins to push out 4 digit hp!!!!!!!! :gaysex:

·
TuneLord
578 Posts
thats totally kewl m8! both cars seem to be really nice. i love beemer, and ur supra eh.......so far so good!seems like uv spent A FEW hours there =)

Good luck, and keep us updated

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nice Bmw !! Need More Pic On The Supra

1 - 20 of 28 Posts