Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
left for florida sunday with my dad to pick up a supra and we just got back about an hour ago. figured i share some pics. my dad and mom just had went thursday/friday to new york to get a supra as well. so a lot of driving this week. i apologize ahead of time for the crappy cell phone pics.

supra from west palm beach..

supra from new york..

got this one from vermont a month or so ago..

seen this type R when i was walking to the bathroom at where we picked up the supra, turned the corner and it was just sitting there. i wanted it but can only bid on cars on the internet there..

and seen this supra in atlanta on I-85..

also, our blue supra is done now and our silver one will be soon. i'll have to get some new pictures of those.

·
Registered
275 Posts
lol the rusty one looks just like the one paul walker brought to toretto in F&F :p

edit: whats the condition of the red one mechanically and how much did they all cost each, if you dont mind me asking?

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So are these just being purchased for parts or what? Just curious.
So, what are you planning to do?
silver one was a 6spd car and we needed it so we could put the rear end and 6spd from it in our blue car(will have pictures soon), red car is going to fix the burnt roller we bought. we are going to have it sandblasted and clean it up really good and paint it.

lol the rusty one looks just like the one paul walker brought to toretto in F&F :p

edit: whats the condition of the red one mechanically and how much did they all cost each, if you dont mind me asking?
we don't know the condition of the red car yet, just got back today. should run but wont know that till next week. we got the burnt car for 600 and red car for 3300.

·
Registered
850 Posts
wow they are in horrible shape. I'm guessing you and your guys have a lot of body work skills to bring them back to life. That burnt one looks like it's rusted like the titanic. Is it safe to drive that anymore?

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow they are in horrible shape. I'm guessing you and your guys have a lot of body work skills to bring them back to life. That burnt one looks like it's rusted like the titanic. Is it safe to drive that anymore?
yeah, were not fixing the red car. it could be clipped but it have to be done right now the middle. were just putting the motor and interior into the burnt car. it'll be sandblasted and then painted. car will be safe to drive once cleaned up.
Nice ... bring them back to life.
Any before and after pictures of some past project cars?

here is one photo of the car we are fixing right now. i'll have to get some pictures of it after it is painted in the next week or so.
here is another supra that we have that is finished, it was a theft car that had some damaged under the driver door but replaced that lower peice under the door.

are these auctions from the insurance company?
yes.
Seeing those deceased Supras make me sad. :tear:
we have brought back 9 so far and we currently have 3 others besides these that i have posted about.

i will make a thread once i get all of the pics of previous cars on my computer, currently they are on my fathers. most we just have finished pictures but i'll be sure to say what was wrong with them.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
wow, i wish you the best of luck sir.. those cars will need lots and lots of work BUT you are bringing them back from the dead and thats what matters..

·
Ninja
951 Posts
what are ur plans for the remains of these supras once finished builiding the otherS?

·
Haltech Employee
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow, i wish you the best of luck sir.. those cars will need lots and lots of work BUT you are bringing them back from the dead and thats what matters..
thanks, we have brought back alot of supra's from the dead. the look horrible at first but when we are done they look brand new.
what are ur plans for the remains of these supras once finished builiding the otherS?
we will be taking all parts that are could on the red and silver cars and then take them to a scrap yard.

·
Ninja
951 Posts
wait.........your taking all the good parts to a scrap yard?? what?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts