Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to give a big thanx to BigTsetter for getting a hold of these 4 me :D

they are SARD 680cc injectors :D

eventually ill upgrade to 880s but these should do for now :)

heres a pic of my new seats :D with the shoulder belts just laying across the seats till the cage is in :)

and last but not least is my new clutch.... the south bend DXD clutch..... looks nice :D hope it holds nice too!!!

i will have more pix once the cage is in and its tuned and stuff :D

chris

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the cage is almost in :D most of these were just mock up pix...... the door bars will be swingable, and the rear piece is gonna go right under the rear strut bar then go into the back area......

that 1 bar that is sideways is just laying there.... not actually going there...

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
want me to send back those headlights? ;)

lovin it man! :cool:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
thanks for giving credit!

Chris will enjoy those injectors!

Good luck man with the completion of the project.

Bryan

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
helllllz yea i want my headlights back!!!! LOL but i will let you keep those!! :p

ill just get a new set.....

and once again thanx bryan 4 getting a hold of those injectors :D

i will have more pix and vid coming soon :D

chris

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
can you have removable front bars? i think its legal to have swing outs or wahtever, but waht about removeable.. only reason I dont want to get a cage...

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are swing outs..... but while im on the street i will just unbolt them...... but at the track they will be bolted in and fully funtional :D ill get pix once they are in :)

chris

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
supraman741 said:
they are swing outs..... but while im on the street i will just unbolt them...... but at the track they will be bolted in and fully funtional :D ill get pix once they are in :)

chris
cool.. thats what I want to do.. I dont know much about cauges, didn't know if a removable swing out was legal (the attachment for it or wahtever)

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
nice project cage is the sex.

~scott

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
www.swracecars.com is where i got mine.... they say they are legal so i would think they are guess ill find out soon enough huh?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts