Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thougt i would point this out in case anyone runs across this guy.

Click here

Long story short, He is trying to sell his wrecked 2003 cobra vert and has not disclosded the fact that it has been wrecked. This car is also listed on ebay with no mention of accident history.

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
karma is a bitch.

Dave O-

·
Registered
65 Posts
I read that. Um the damage was pretty minor. Dude was pretty honest for even mentioning accident damage at all. Plus he answered honestly when asked.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff92se said:
I read that. Dude was pretty honest for even mentioning accident damage at all.

He didn't mention it thats the point. I ran a carfax and found it. His ebay auction does not mention the accident either. He also lists has car as perfect in every way. For some reason i don't consider a car that hit a pole hard enough to break the after-market heat exchanger a minor accident.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
GSXXXguy said:
Coming from an assbackwards tool like you, who gives a fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if you've done the same shit.

who gives a fuck.
If i had to guess anyone who was looking for a DSG cobra with no accident damage i would assume.

I wouldn't be surprised if you've done the same shit
nah thats not my deal

BTW:
did you buy a supra yet? you sure seem to be on the forum alot

Good luck,

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
Ball Bearing Supra said:
If i had to guess anyone who was looking for a DSG cobra with no accident damage i would assume.

nah thats not my deal

BTW:
did you buy a supra yet? you sure seem to be on the forum alot

Good luck,
You seem like a tool in that thread dude. Its not like his car was written off. Why bother telling somebody the car was in an accident when the car was fixed perfectly?

I specifically liked you going on for 20 more posts telling him he is a lesser human being than you.

G

·
Ball Bearing Supra said:
BTW: did you buy a supra yet? you sure seem to be on the forum alot
You harassed numerous people, and trolled this forum for years before buying a Supra.

Sit the fuck down.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
i think I need to take a poop, but I am not sure. Its like there, but its not, like I think I pushed for a few minutes I'd get a morsel or two, but ehhh... seems like a lot of work right now.

BTW - whats a cobra?

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jaxx said:
Its not like his car was written off. Why bother telling somebody the car was in an accident when the car was fixed perfectly?

bwhahahhah!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Boost Lee said:
You harassed numerous people, and trolled this forum for years before buying a Supra.

Sit the fuck down.

cry me a river talon boy :coold:

feel the breeze

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
Not sure why you would post that over here...

All the thread shows is you being a jerk to someone who clearly is trying to be respectful to you regardless of the negative things you're throwing his way. Not to mentioned we all see you're getting flamed over there.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
PaKmaN said:
off topic:

hey ball sucker how come all your cars are silver/grey?

^Ahhhhhh maybe he likes silver? :lame:

vnt

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boost Lee said:
... By the way, is that your car 5 blocks behind me?
Could be, I don't typically race talons. I don't like oil and fluids sprayed all over the nose of my car. As I come around DSM's like a freight train. What car did you see me in the Z06 or the dawg :coold:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.