·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Plans are to go in stages:

1. Upgrade to AEM with everything stock w/ tune
2. Massive build of the motor
3. Retune

This car will be in an upcoming Super Street magazine, with it being the "Feature" car (i.e. front cover) after the build up. But it is a project car so the first write up is just about what it did stock after the AEM install. After that things start getting fun!

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
CRM33184 said:
nice 240 with a body kit............ :)
I need to source me one of those bodykits for my 240 then :bigthumb:

Heres another pic of LJ working on it..damn JDM O2 sensors were a BIATCH to get out :

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I threw away all my V necks when I got out of the air force! Blech!! Although Jason here was giving me crap about wearing a plain white tee shirt so I have to wear the "offical" shirts from now on heheh. If you want Craig I can send you a personal photo ;)

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heres another of Derek our tuner making sure the AEM synced up and the car fired right up!
How rare for things to work the first time...but hey...the 02 sensor removal for the wideband made up for it :p

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
Any word on what kind of turbo setup he'll go with?

I say you take more pictures and post progress on it...looks like a fun project, seeing as it will be a magazine feature also!

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The owner is leaning toward going with twin HKS 3037s

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
REG-UL8 said:
If you want Craig I can send you a personal photo ;)

:lol: Thats OK.... I can settle for a TorqueFreaks polo shirt if you have any available. It'll be like.... free advertisement for you here in Pittsburgh. :)

Seriously though, got any sale?

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Craig King said:
:lol: Thats OK.... I can settle for a TorqueFreaks polo shirt if you have any available. It'll be like.... free advertisement for you here in Pittsburgh. :)

Seriously though, got any sale?
Yes I do...just pm me your address

I'll post more pictures tomorrow when its on the dyno with numbers and all that fun stuff. Or you can just check the web cam if your into the live shiznits. (and pray it doesn't get slammed and go down lol)

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
haha...I would almost drive down, that is if my fuck DSM were running. I would slap it on the dyno too.

Twin HKS would be so L337 JDM mad pimp yo!

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
Motor staybilizer struts and rear window wiper huh. Ya you look pretty cute with the car Mark now go shine your shoes.

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hands On said:
Motor staybilizer struts and rear window wiper huh. Ya you look pretty cute with the car Mark now go shine your shoes.
:scratch: Thanks ..... I think... :wtflol: Its more about the R-34 than my shoes though!!!Saw your car over at KO racing. Looking forward to seeing a killer build up. Care to tell us Supra brethren what your plans are???

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
That's awesome! I'll have to swing by for a visit :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts