Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped at the local candy store and took this pic. Didn't have time to take pics of the rest. They have 4 599's right now, but this I liked the most, black on black. It really is amazing looking in person and no pic does it justice. Some of you have said it looks like a Supra, well, no, it doesn't. :) Anyways...

The others were a Yellow LP640, 2 red 360 Spyders, and a 430 Spyder. I may grab the good camera and head up there.

8,181 Posts
what the hell are the ferraris doin at a dealership in small town, MO of like 100k population.

i'm surprised they let you take the pics. i wanted to take pics of a S7 is chicago, they said no cuz some one took pics of it inside out and collect 110g's off ebay.

that GTB is 1 helova ride.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
^LOL, believe it or not, Springfield is one of the top selling exotic car locations. We have Motorcars International (where I took this pic) and Team Motorsports. Between the two, this place pushes a lot of exotic HP.

As long as you don't touch the cars, there cool with people coming and taking pics. That is a dumbass reason for them not to let you take a pic. The web has so many, you can just take them from there.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
what the hell are the ferraris doin at a dealership in small town, MO of like 100k population.

i'm surprised they let you take the pics. i wanted to take pics of a S7 is chicago, they said no cuz some one took pics of it inside out and collect 110g's off ebay.

that GTB is 1 helova ride.
was the car silver? at the bently dealership in downtown?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts