Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Banned
2,132 Posts
last photo by far is the best one there.... me changing my taillight fuses... oh yea

thanks for taking photos! mine turned out like shit
but i have a video from lower wacker drive

Dave, when your cousin converts that to MPEG format, tell him to send it to me, or i can send him my video, and well edit it together

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dan we've agreed to do a downtown photo night some time. You really should come out with us. It was great meeting you and seeing you car upclose. Gorgeous beast. And I really do need a wide angle lens.

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Beautiful pics :bigthumb: ...Who's only white Supra is that :hide: :naughty:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ascari_2 said:
Dan we've agreed to do a downtown photo night some time. You really should come out with us. It was great meeting you and seeing you car upclose. Gorgeous beast. And I really do need a wide angle lens.
Thanks Yuri :) I'd love to go. Just PM me when you guys plan stuff and I'll see if I'm available.

·
2JZ yes shit
1,012 Posts
if a big bomb exploded in the middle of that photoshoot, mkiv prices would go through the roof since that's practically 10% of all supras in north america in one spot.

·
Banned
136 Posts
yea that was an awsome meet fella's. you guys should try to do that weekly

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
bigsingle said:
yea that was an awsome meet fella's. you guys should try to do that weekly

Thanks again for your help with my I/C pipe. And to the guys who loaned me their tools and jack, I really appreciate it. Nice meeting all of you I really wish we could have ALL cruised down 55 together. We have to do this again.

·
Crawlin like a Catapilla.
278 Posts
Haha which one is my car???lol awesome!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts