Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed when i go to change my plugs, most of the time i have to replace the 2 hose connecting the valve covers together, i was wondering if there was any possibly way, some of your vendors out there could throw up on your site like a BPU or BPU+++ or APU spark plug kits, which comes with the plugs gapped accordingly, obviously w/ certain heat ranges according to your power upgrades or power level, and also include those 2 hoses if possible....i just hate having to run to the dealer and source them out and im sure you all have accounts with toyota and get decent deals on parts...i didnt really know where to post this at first...but i hope this is in the right place if not im sorry moderators/admins...just a suggestion, i would appreciate it, but thanks again guys!

Ben Y

·
1,020 Posts
They only need to be replaced when they get hard. Thats around 50k miles.

If you change them alot you might to just use some vacuum hose.

:)

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats true i guess....i dunno i just replace them anyways if i have to take them off...rather not have them break u know...but good idea i suppose...ive been looking into a crank case vent or catch can but i cant decide on one...i dont know what fits where and whats a good can to be honest...i dunno im open for suggestions...thanks

Ben Y

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
i've also thought about using silicone hoses to replace all of my vac. and vent hoses. would that be a good idea? silicone will not melt or distort right?

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
well i can get them from work, but i think changing all of the hoses under the hood to silicone would be best because they are maintenance free so no more looking for vac. leaks or breaking old hoses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts