Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
hey jsut a couple of quick questions for you. 1) where did you get that battery, i can't find it anywhere. 2) how did you run your new power wires (alt., starter..) i need some help on this. thanks a lot

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Awesome.. Very Clean! :bigthumb: :hail:

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
supralover93 said:
hey jsut a couple of quick questions for you. 1) where did you get that battery, i can't find it anywhere. 2) how did you run your new power wires (alt., starter..) i need some help on this. thanks a lot
That battery came with the car when I got it 3 years ago. It is a NAPA battery and you can get one at a NAPA store. The only reason the guy put that battery in the car is because the car sit so long and the stock battery went to crap I guess...it only had 13,000 miles on it when I bought it.:) THis car even had a mouse nest in the stock filter box...BTW the car was COMPLETELY bone stock when I bought it.:D
I still have the receipt for the NAPA battery that the guy gave to me, so I am sure it has a model number on it. I can get that number for you if you like. Let me know if you want it.

Later

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
I think your car must go on To4r.com

·
Registered
399 Posts
How do you like the tial bov? I've still yet to hear one on a supra...do you have any sound clips?

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
sweet ass engine, i love the look of a Blitz filter on a single.. That is a must for all single owners... i agree you must sign up on T04R:D , post some more vids of your ride, perferably a kill;)

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
thanks for the help man. i think i'll just go pick up a Optima Yellow top. i really need a battery today because this one is going to give up on me any time now. thanks and thats a great looking car you have there. anymore pics?

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DragRacingSupra said:
I think your car must go on To4r.com
I think you have to have 700hp at the crank...I don't have a dynograph...only have a timeslip that says [email protected] (completely untuned) in the 1/8 with a crap 1.71 60' time last Sunday.;)

Later

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SofaKingFast said:
How do you like the tial bov? I've still yet to hear one on a supra...do you have any sound clips?
Definataly makes a lot of air sound when you let off the gas.:D No sound clips though.:( Sorry. Overall I like it though...don't have anything to compare it to except for the stock BOV.:)

Later

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
x X CLoud X x said:
sweet ass engine, i love the look of a Blitz filter on a single.. That is a must for all single owners... i agree you must sign up on T04R:D , post some more vids of your ride, perferably a kill;)
I have 3 or 4 in-car kills of a 351 Supercharged Mustang that used to be a 4 cylinder I believe. We went out on the highway and went up to about 130 or so several times when I was only at 20psi of boost.:) The only problem is that the vids are about 10 meg a piece. If anyone could figure out a way for me to get them to someone let me know...also have to have someone to host them.
Also have 3 videos of me racing a '98 Vette with Heads, cam, headers, exhaust, stall, 150-175 shot of nitrous, ET Streets and a programmer when I was on 20psi of boost with the 67.:D They are 5 meg videos if anyone wants to see them.

Later

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
sorry for the ?'s but i didn't get the optima so can you give me the model # for that batt. please.

also did you find a way to get those vid.'s up?

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
supralover93 said:
sorry for the ?'s but i didn't get the optima so can you give me the model # for that batt. please.

also did you find a way to get those vid.'s up?
On the receipt it shows Napa part number: 9934/78

Did not find a way to get the vids up. If you have a way...I have quite a few.:)

Here is a bigger pic, so you can see the battery a little better...not sure if it will help or not though:

Later

1 - 20 of 26 Posts