Supra Forums banner

Just another NA-T....

1K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  NinetyFiveNA 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally had free time today to get out and take a few shots. It was alittle overcast today so they're not to flashy...

See less See more
#14 ·
Kilo said:
Your engine bay looks incredible. Stats on the NA-T setup?

It's the full Dave H kit, with the pt61. Wastegate controlled 17.5 psi. 3mm HG, Dave H intake manifold, 525cc injectors, walbro, MAP ECU, I haven't been to the dyno yet so I have no solid HP numbers but it pulls pretty hard. I'm hoping to get to the dyno early this summer. All the polished aluminum in the engine I made myself. Except the MVP dual cooling fans.

#22 ·
urdabum said:
how did u get ur headlight like that???
I'm not sure what "like that" means, but they are 93-96 style. I took em apart and painted the interior black like the 97+ headlights. If you're talking about how I got the fog lights to go on without the headlights, that's a mod that can be done. I did that mod a few years back so I don't remember exactly what to do off the top of my head. There used to be a write up on it here somewhere but I can't find it. It entails taking your fusebox out and flipping it over and snipping a wire or two and moving a wire or two under the fusebox. If need be I can flip my fusebox and take a look for you.

#26 ·
MattGSX said:
Looks good! I'll have to keep my eye out to see if I ever see you rollin' around the Twin Cities.
Well I'm one of those guys that actually drive my car as much as possible. So you'll have a good sporting chance :) Thanks everybody else for the compliments. Kirk you got anymore teaser pics? Or are you waiting for the big reveal?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.