Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Well I have been a Supra fan since I can remember. I have been biulding cars since I could walk. Whether it be a big block Chevelle with my dad or my first AWD Talon Tsi. Ever since I can remember I have always wanted a Supra. It looks as the day might be a lot closer than I could have ever imagined. I am presently selling my Highly Modified SRT4. That money combined with me putting money away will allow me to buy the Supra outright. Being a police officer it takes a lot of overtime to support this addiction, LOL.

I have been looking on Ebay and Autotrader, but there arent too many for sale that arent beat on or have a ton of miles. Can you recommend a site that might have a better selection? Or should I just stalk ebay and autotrader until I find one? I am looking for a stock 93-97 TT 6SPD

I am looking at having about 30-33K to spend, maybe a little more. Would I be able to find a nice Supra for that amount?

Oh this is my SRT4. I built it from a stock SRT4 to what it is now. I am the only one that works on my cars. I figure if I can create a Neon that looks really good, I can make a Supra a Jaw Dropper. I did a great deal of research before purchasing this car as I do with most vehicles. So I will be on the forums most likely many times a day.

Presently it Dynos 417HP and 458TQ at the wheels on 25Psi. I can only imagine what the Supra will produce when I am finished with her.

Thanks guys, I look forward to contributing and learning as much as I can about the Supra when she arrives.

·
V-tec JUST KICKED IN!!!
715 Posts
I believe there is Speedforsale.com or importtraderonline.com. For around your budget you should be able to get a very very nice Supra, just be careful not to overpay.

BTW, That SRT4 is damn sexy. It has to be one of the most clean SRT's I have seen. A friend here has one and it sound means as hell. Good luck on your buy and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice skittle, what size are the rims, car seems kinda high
anyways good luck with the supra search
Well the rims are 18's. She sits on Mopar Stage 3 coils. They are height adjustable. However New Orleans streets prevent me from going much lower with out destroying the car.

BTW thanks for the compliments guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts