Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought a cherry 91 na for $400 (pics added)

I drove it 3/4 of a mile down the road and it threw a rod through the side of the block. Drove it another mile into my drive clanging all the way :sadance: . But that just gives me a reason to tear it apart. I have all the interior gutted, carpet, door panels, headliner, dash..the whole thing.., seats, exhaust, fuel tank, seat belts. The heater assembly will go next. The car sits like 4 inches higher than is did :rofl: The body is super clean. No rust except in the spare tire well and I am going to cut that out.

God be willing, I am going to make an all out track car. I have a ton of plastic if anyone wants it , the seats are going to replace my leather ones in my 90 turbo. I just wanted to share my score with everyone and will try to get some pics up soon.

2jz on the way in ....

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Good luck buddy! Where's Fort Bragg?

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
:worthless

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
I wish I could find a deal for a MKIII right now.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Same here... mine has so much rust, its unbelievable... the motormounts are rusted as hell along with everything else under the brake master...

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
WE NEED PICS>
WE NEED PICS
WE NEED PICS

:worthless:

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Pictures Ftw!

·
Super Moderator
11,194 Posts
Pics Or Ban!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Dont ban me, Iam working on it :rolleyes:

My 90 is in nice shape but it is my daily driver and it cant be down. I also want to leave it whole and not tear into it. The 91 does not have a door ding.

I work all day long 10.25 hours painting a house yesterday and at work right now pics will be up if I dont die.

Fort Bragg is also in Northern California , where I am.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pics included

Here are some pics. Iam going to keep the seats and put them in the red car.

I cant upload the pics without making them puny :rolleyes:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
more

pics

1 - 20 of 35 Posts