Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I thought I should post some better quality pics of my car because ive had people write into me for a number of things, so instead of posting the same stuff over n over again in diff threads & Pm’s I thought I would post em all up in here. :bigthumb:

1st question is the one I get the most “what bumper is that” well it’s a Ab flug type 2 bumper but has been customized, please don’t ask me where I got it from because they don’t sell them any more. But if anyone’s interested I might be copying it in the future but at this stage it won’t be any time soon…

2nd question is “what type of eyelids are they?” I made the eyelids myself because I don’t like any of the ones that are out there, I also might me making these in the future
If anyone’s interested just PM me.

3rd question is “single turbo or TT” sorry boys it’s only an N/a for now, but when I can afford it I will be going down the N/a_t or TT engine swap route for sure :fro:

My wish list is a set of Volk GTC fronts 18 x 8.5 Rear 19 x 10.5 ,TT engine transplant or N/a_T, custom paint job…color would be a dark wine color or a dark candy apple red, 6 and 4 pot brake upgrade and sports suspension then I could die a happy man :biggrin:

·
Registered
252 Posts
you should upgrade your tail lights to 97-98. that should also make a big difference. very nice and clean.

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
In the last pic right there ^^^^^ with the front bumper and eye lids it kinda looks like a R34 front end, btw what bumper is that? i can hardly see.

·
606 Posts
What kind of front bumper is that, and where can I get it from? j/k :biggrin:

I normally don't go for body kits, but yours seems to flow in a unique sort of way.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude as i said in my comments...its a ab flug type 2 bar which has been customized...ill try n find "brighter" pics of the bar for you

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I kinda like it....but it seems like it's trying too hard to look like an R34...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When i made the eyelids i never intended it to look like any skyline....i wanted it to look meaner and give it a more aggressive look...i like to be different but keep it simple not too over the top

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
lol no one reads anymore., hahaha. I remember these last pics now, you had posted them a while ago. I just think that "scoop" makes the bumper look way longer than it is.

Alex

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
i wish i had a drive way like yours... oh and the supra's nice too :bigthumb:

·
always watching
362 Posts
nice car!! It really looks smooth. very well done. i really like the bumper, what kind is it? where can I get the eyelids? J/K lmfao. I can't believe people still ask when thats what your whole post is about. really need to get a turbo in that thinh though.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Modified turn signal in the fog light FTW!!!

In all honesty I think if you did that modification it would look alot cleaner upfront. Thats all. :)

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
is it just me or does your car look super happy in that head on pic ... kinda like its just grinnin at the camera lol.. anyways sweet ride

1 - 20 of 24 Posts