Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today here in denver, General Motors had an "Auto Show in Motion" event. I got to drive every new GM car on a closed course. The new corvette was a let down, the New GTO was a ton of fun on the small course, the Caddilac CTS-V was by and large the best car, and I got to drive an H2 on an offroad course which was pretty good. All in all was an amazingly fun day full of vehicular abuse... best of all it was completely free. That said it was nice to get out of those american cars and back into my supra w/ the targa off.

·
Professional White Man
2,673 Posts
i love those cts-v's. they are so freaking badass, and they're a cadillac!! I never thought Id be calling a cadillac badass :lol:

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
That said it was nice to get out of those american cars and back into my supra
amen

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,276 Posts
ah ok... please post this in off topic next time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I went to that when it was here in L.A. Pretty good show. The CTSV was bad ass. The C6 was a let down in the accel dept. partly because GM detunes them for these shows. but it's handling, as i was lucky enough to drive the only z51 out of 6 cars was great. in the end my friend got kicked out due to going "crazy" in the new tacoma and I got kicked out for spinning out the new gto.

but lots of fun

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, we got banned from the four door area for beating up a supercharged saturn and getting sideways in the GTO. Overall was a hell of a fun day. Yeah CTSV was super fun. :bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts