Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my build on my TT, did a built motor, dual denso's, etc. The usual, Car fired up effortlessly but is having a couple issues.

1. The tach is not working, the speedo is a hair over 0 for some reason. AEM however does see RPM

2. I am seeing no vacuum, would there be any logical reason for this? A leak somewhere?

3. The car will idle but when I hit the gas it will hang up around 3k and sometimes act tough to rev off idle

4. After the ignition is turned off, the fuel pumps still run for some reason, they are wired to trigger off the 2 blue wires going to the fuel pump ecu twisted together.

I do have one unaccounted for connector on the engine harness, it comes out the same opening as the 2 connectors that go farther back to the trans. It's a grey 2 pin connector with brown wires going to it.

All help is greatly appreciated!!

Lee

·
Registered
138 Posts
no vac with gauge or on aem? Same system you had previously running the car? Tested for boost leaks? Come by shop before noon to see an awesome car before transport arrives

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did use the AEM prior to this build, v1.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Lee auto or 6spd? I am finishing a brand new wiring harness install tonight. If you send me a picture granted your Auto (?) I can help you find where the connector goes.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol: You never answered my question. You have a complete modification list?
AEM
s372r
Dual Denso's
titan 280s

just the typical supra stuff, I figured out the fuel pump issue today, now I just have to figure out the idle and hanging issues aswell as the tach

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lee auto or 6spd? I am finishing a brand new wiring harness install tonight. If you send me a picture granted your Auto (?) I can help you find where the connector goes.
Mines 6spd, I'll take a pic anyway!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Neither of those, still can't figure it out lol...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.