Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
holy crap, that engine looks substantial, good luck destroying tires and the local rice with that beast! looks good

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
that is very nice!

did you dye the seats as well?

the interior looks like a 10/10
the engine is perfect!

have any distance shots of the car, so i know what to stay away from on
the streets of Alabama!!

i like the black engine bay, looks great!

-ian

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks guys...theyre just the stock seats, dyed them black, soon ill get rid of them for some corbeau seats...here is a pic before the swap, no clear turn signals anymore like in the pic...

·
:)
2,125 Posts
nelmsy said:
thanks guys...theyre just the stock seats, dyed them black, soon ill get rid of them for some corbeau seats...here is a pick before the swap, no clear turn signals anymore like in the pic...

Converted RHD?

·
Banned, jk lol
3,871 Posts
Nelmsy, your car was in Sport Compact Car wasn't it? I know it's kinda late, but I saw it in my friends issue of November 2005. What happened that made you swap? I love the black interior, I plan on dying mine as well.

-Matt

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea its RHD...i dont know why i would make it up...yea it was in SCC, but i got tired of the 7m, kept having problems...so i got the 1jz, plus more power

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahh, yea sorry its was converted RHD...didnt mean anything bad, just felt like you were skeptical...i dont have any outside pics, i just finished the swap this afternoon

S

·
0 Posts
Nice ride.

Lowered how much?

Why'd you want to convert it from LHD to RHD?

What kind of power you getting out of it?

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
Im assuming that he converted it to RHD to solve any possibly wiring issue that he may have while doing the 1JZ swap or any other problem that people encounter. By going RHD all you have to do is strip the clip, drill out your stock fire wall, cut apart the clip
weld it in place
and bolt everything back in that came off the clip. It's not THAT simple but thats the basics of it

Did you swap the e-brake to the other side aswell as get some RHD window switches ?

Looks awesome :bigthumb:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Damn... white mk3...1JZ w/ upgraded twins. :tear: thats too nice!
Any closer shots of the engine bay or downpipe pics?

·
Supraless
998 Posts
Nice progress with the swap and black interior, did you attend Nopi in Atlanta last year because I remeber looking at a MKIII like yours and took some pics of it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts