Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everybody? I've been reading on these forums for a while, but just recently scrolled down to look at all of the different sections. I live in fayetteville, I have a white 87 turbo and 90 silver turbo. I never see any other supra's around here I thought I was all alone. Am I just missing yall around town??

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Not too far from here. Shoulda scrolled down sooner. U coulda made it to the Foodlion Fair man.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I should have.. So are there many supra's around NC? The only other one's Ive seen besides mine are an 88NA, which I got from an auction, fixed it up then sold to my friend. A red 95NA out by the fayetteville mall and a mk4 silver turbo don't know what year cuz I just saw him on the highway. Anyways, I would like to see and meet other supra owners I love these cars. What was the foodlion Fair?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
GetBoost said:
Yeah I should have.. So are there many supra's around NC? The only other one's Ive seen besides mine are an 88NA, which I got from an auction, fixed it up then sold to my friend. A red 95NA out by the fayetteville mall and a mk4 silver turbo don't know what year cuz I just saw him on the highway. Anyways, I would like to see and meet other supra owners I love these cars. What was the foodlion Fair?
Their are several around. Duno who is up that way but they will prolly chime in here. Foodlion Auto Show. SF represented.

·
Registered
368 Posts
im from lexington nc. there like 3 mk2, 3 mk3, and like 5 mk4 here in town so there 11 supra here in a small ass town pretty sure ther a whole lot more in the bigger city.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol you have more supras in lexington than I have seen around in fayetteville. Im sure they are here somewhere. Thanks everybody, I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing all the supras.

G

·
i live in wilkesboro. about 150 miles NW of you. there not many supras around here. i see the same 88 na about every week. i saw a red MKIV one time near the college but never saw it again.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I go to college at pembroke, and I've seen a white mk4 there. Does anyone know if that person is a member on here?

·
Registered
627 Posts
SilkE said:
There're one or two around NC here and there :) .
If I ever see your car around i'm going to run out and hump it

·
HottoMotto
968 Posts
yea man, you could have made it to the auto fair, it was awesome. still haven't gotten my pics developed yet. lol but yea, i'm one of the mk3s here in lexington

·
Just Cruisin' Thru
663 Posts
TeayotaSoupra said:
If I ever see your car around i'm going to run out and hump it

:wtflol: That's crazy girl - LOL!! Actually, she gets out plenty ;) .

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Welcome to your home section! There are alot of Supras in this region, some of the best!. Next time we have a big meet, make sure to check for it here.

Looking forward for the next Supra Shootout.

·
Registered
627 Posts
SilkE said:
:wtflol: That's crazy girl - LOL!! Actually, she gets out plenty ;) .
I love that color!!! And I have yet to see you and we are like.. neighbors.. but I hate Durham.. so I try to stay away from there :stickpoke

·
Registered
627 Posts
raven97990 said:
Welcome to your home section! There are alot of Supras in this region, some of the best!. Next time we have a big meet, make sure to check for it here.

Looking forward for the next Supra Shootout.
Yea.. next time i'll be sure my car has a damn oil cap on it.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts