Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everybody? I've been reading on these forums for a while, but just recently scrolled down to look at all of the different sections. I live in fayetteville, I have a white 87 turbo and 90 silver turbo. I never see any other supra's around here I thought I was all alone. Am I just missing yall around town??

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I should have.. So are there many supra's around NC? The only other one's Ive seen besides mine are an 88NA, which I got from an auction, fixed it up then sold to my friend. A red 95NA out by the fayetteville mall and a mk4 silver turbo don't know what year cuz I just saw him on the highway. Anyways, I would like to see and meet other supra owners I love these cars. What was the foodlion Fair?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
GetBoost said:
Yeah I should have.. So are there many supra's around NC? The only other one's Ive seen besides mine are an 88NA, which I got from an auction, fixed it up then sold to my friend. A red 95NA out by the fayetteville mall and a mk4 silver turbo don't know what year cuz I just saw him on the highway. Anyways, I would like to see and meet other supra owners I love these cars. What was the foodlion Fair?
Their are several around. Duno who is up that way but they will prolly chime in here. Foodlion Auto Show. SF represented.

·
Registered
368 Posts
im from lexington nc. there like 3 mk2, 3 mk3, and like 5 mk4 here in town so there 11 supra here in a small ass town pretty sure ther a whole lot more in the bigger city.

G

·
i live in wilkesboro. about 150 miles NW of you. there not many supras around here. i see the same 88 na about every week. i saw a red MKIV one time near the college but never saw it again.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Welcome to your home section! There are alot of Supras in this region, some of the best!. Next time we have a big meet, make sure to check for it here.

Looking forward for the next Supra Shootout.

·
Registered
627 Posts
SilkE said:
:wtflol: That's crazy girl - LOL!! Actually, she gets out plenty ;) .
I love that color!!! And I have yet to see you and we are like.. neighbors.. but I hate Durham.. so I try to stay away from there :stickpoke

·
Registered
627 Posts
raven97990 said:
Welcome to your home section! There are alot of Supras in this region, some of the best!. Next time we have a big meet, make sure to check for it here.

Looking forward for the next Supra Shootout.
Yea.. next time i'll be sure my car has a damn oil cap on it.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.