Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wow i was looking for some pics for something else and i found this pic from june 17th 2001 of my supra and the wtc :( it made me sad!

·
Administrator
4,970 Posts
I spent 3 weeks on the 61st floor back in June/July of 1998. The shear size and mass of the buildings was amazing. :sad: I still can't believe that those huge building aren't standing anymore.

Shrink the picture down and use it as your sig.

F

·
0 Posts
rmani said:
:(

we must make them pay for what they've done :mad:
well from what i hear, the northern alliance has captured Kabul and the Taliban men have shaved their beards.

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i cant use it as my sig as it makes me upset every time i see the wtc :(

·
Administrator
4,970 Posts
RanGer498 said:
i cant use it as my sig as it makes me upset every time i see the wtc :(
I was suggesting you use it as a testament to the victims, their familes, and that New York and America. Looking (staring) at the picture does make me sad too, but I think maybe with time it will be less painful and more of a reminder of how lucky we are to be Americans and be free. Its kind of a tough call.

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i see your point as well !
RSA Supra said:

I was suggesting you use it as a testament to the victims, their familes, and that New York and America. Looking (staring) at the picture does make me sad too, but I think maybe with time it will be less painful and more of a reminder of how lucky we are to be Americans and be free. Its kind of a tough call.

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
many thanks!
cbfb said:
last one was kinda big, i think it would make for a great sig

J

·
0 Posts
thats depressing

That is a great pic but its really depressing to see an place where so many died.

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
remember this! :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts