Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just took a job in the bay area. To introduce myself... My name is James, am 22, and currently live in Utah (not Mormon).

I really need some suggestions of areas to look at for apartments. My office is in downtown SF, but I won't be in the office very often, most of my work will be at various client sites around the bay. I would prefer to live near the BART line, close to freeway access, I would like to keep my rent at ~1200.

Any suggestions are welcome, as I am not too familiar with the bay area.

Thanks

·
SQUAREONECREW
198 Posts
Hey guys, I just took a job in the bay area. To introduce myself... My name is James, am 22, and currently live in Utah (not Mormon).

I really need some suggestions of areas to look at for apartments. My office is in downtown SF, but I won't be in the office very often, most of my work will be at various client sites around the bay. I would prefer to live near the BART line, close to freeway access, I would like to keep my rent at ~1200.

Any suggestions are welcome, as I am not too familiar with the bay area.

Thanks
I think there is an apartmaent complex that is in Union City called The Verandas which is right behind the bart(walking distance) parking under the complex. Hope that helps.

Jerome

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestion BU2Soopra, I'll check it out.

I am looking more for suggestions of areas to look in..

Thanks

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Wrong time for the rental market, there will not be much for $1200 maybe $1400 will open more doors, but in the city try $2k+ for a 1 br...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you looking for places in the city or in the surrounding cities? What are your points of interests?
Sorry, I wasn't very specific. I am looking for places outside the city, such as concord/walnut creek. That is really the only area I am familiar with. I would prefer to live near the BART line, close to freeway access.

Thanks for the help

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts