Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many apples do you have to pick to buy a supra?????

Pedro showed up at tunerwar's in Hershey today. He rolled in at 8000rpm with the clutch depressed or maybe it was slipping? Everyone had to look to see this black, (painted with a roller) supra making a pile of sounds not normally heard from our cars. I had my supra there along with Josh and another new supra owner not yet on the forums. We strolled over to the other side of the show where he managed to shut his beast down before the 8k free revs paid its toll on that poor car. He was parked far from us and as we scoped his car out as he threw open the hood and propped the hood with a folding chair.

We headed over to our cars and after about 15min we heard the sound of a screaming for mercy 8k free rev 2jz as it headed towards us. He maneuvered to a spot close by and shut down. They immediately came over to our cars asking HP and at what boost with what fuel we were at. Then they headed back to their beast which by now was swarmed with little kids pointed and giggling at the car they somehow drove in. I went over to shoot the shit with them and they started talking how with his 71 turbo at 14psi on pump he's putting down 650whp and with race he's done over 850. The :bs: got really deep and I snapped a few pics and well here a few that actually make it look better than it really is. He claimed how noone in the pa area could touch his car and is really looking for anyone to race since he claims he's got the highest hp car. Anyhow he was a real ass and I just had to post some pics for everyone to see what could happen to a supra if put into the wrong hands.

The judge rolled by and of course he never paid to register. The judge actually laughed when he looked at the car and just walked away. Pedro got pissed and loaded up and tried again to do an 8k launch but the clutch said no and he slowly crept away screaming :wtflol:

I just gotta say I've never met more of an ass with a supra. He talked out his ass and called out everyone. The pics really don't do his car justice. It was heart wrenching to see a supra put through so much hell.

That's him hiding under his woman with the snake skin boots :bowdown:

New hood prop going into production soon!!

He got confused with super dragger and actually thought the exhaust should drag on the ground:

Notice the paint? BHG anyone??

New turn signal mod!

Another hot ride at Tunerwar!

·
Registered
222 Posts
HAHA, thats good!

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
wow, those pics actually make the car look somewhat nice.......:lol: If you saw this car in person you'd understand what we saw.

It looked like he never touched the car EVER. just gets in and drives. The underhood looked like it had 13 years of muck and dirt still clinging on for dear life.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Man he actually had a girl with a POS like that? lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
What is sad is in the right hands it could be a nice supra, looks like he just drives it as a "fashion statement" and not for what it really is. Some guys could care less about taking care of their cars as long as it opens legs for them.. Rather Sad..

·
Registered
306 Posts
WOW glad I saved my money to go there. Since when is a caprice classic a tuner?? Well the supra is a little rough looking and I dont think I would be the one to pop my hood even if it had a little dust under there but thats just me. Maybe that hot brunette is keeping him to busy.

Supra 7.5

Hot brunette 9.3

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
If he would of called me out there, i would of definitely answered his call. ET streets or on street tires just to shut his mouth.

·
Registered
222 Posts
That Caprice is hillarious, that is a big thing around downtown Charleston here. I have seen plenty of those around here jacked up for off-roading with 24's on them. The Wheels,suspension, and system cost 100 times what the car is worth. Its a trip to see guys pimping these hanging their heads outside the windows driving by the mall! :wtflol:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
From far away his girl looks decent, is she hot???? :gaysex: Oh yeah, and about the car, .......... :rofl:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
mike91t said:
...as he threw open the hood and propped the hood with a folding chair.

Pedro got pissed and loaded up and tried again to do an 8k launch but the clutch said no and he slowly crept away screaming :wtflol:

My favorite comments! ^ :rofl:

Yeah....why tha folding chair??? :D edit: maybe because it matches his pipe couplers so damn well, haha.

(about to book a flight to come see you guys up there in early Aug ;) )

sean

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
blkturbo! said:
My favorite comments! ^ :rofl:

Yeah....why tha folding chair??? :D

(about to book a flight to come see you guys up there in early Aug ;) )

sean
Alright! We get to fill your trip here with a billion questions about painting:D We will all have to make a trip to scores in baltimore when you come down.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Alex D said:
Alright! We get to fill your trip here with a billion questions about painting:D We will all have to make a trip to scores in baltimore when you come down.

haha, that sounds great....'cause as guilty as I feel for saying this, I'm way overdue for some unfamiliar shit haha :naughty:

(looks like it's gonna be Aug 4th evening - Aug 12th ---> Fri evening thru Sat.)

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
WTF is that orange shit in the coolant overflow? I hope he isn't putting Dexcool in a Supra. :ugh2: Toyota Red or the green.

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
The first LOL was the folding chair. That's the classiest shit I've ever seen. Then the air filter and the protruding muffler caught my eye and it brought a tear to me eye.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup, this guy was something else. He could hardly speak english but he asked how much hp I made and with my old 63 setup. I told him 585 @ 24psi and he laughed and said was that on pump gas? I said nope race fuel. Then he proceeded to tell me about his 650 at 14psi on pump. His buddy was standing there saying how nothing around this area could touch his car. The oil covering his motor was nuts, blown seals everywhere! The coolant that was being pushed out the overflow covered everything around that side of the car. When he shut the hood there was a 2" gap on the right side and you could even see down in the engine bay with the hood pins latched. That damn thing was hideous! I really digged the paint. looked like the drywall in your house :)

I told Josh that this car really shows how much a 2JZ can take. The neglect on this car was the worst and the damn thing kept running. I don't think he even knew what a wideband was and he's AEM. Of course when it idled it couldn't find a spot to stay and kept hunting from what sounded like 500~1500rpm.

Tunerwars really wasn't too bad but I think if you don't have a killer stereo and lots of carbon fibre you shouldn't be there. They didn't have a dyno this year and I really think Josh would have taken top hp this year with his setup. We paid $50 to register and to spectate was $12 :( Awards were susposed to be given around 5:30-6 but we left before then.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
Pass along this info to him:

76East -
Ben Franklin Bridge -
Rt70 East
Rt73 South - Follow signs to Atco and look for a slow red automatic Supra.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Philly Single said:
Pass along this info to him:

76East -
Ben Franklin Bridge -
Rt70 East
Rt73 South - Follow signs to Atco and look for a slow red automatic Supra.
LOL, With the way his clutch was slipping I think I could smoke him with my pit bike :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts