Supra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellas

For those who know me, I just got married June 3rd. Then, ill be moving to NYC (brooklyn) on June 28th. Keep an eye out for a random for sale thread as I try to sell everything before I move. Just wanted to share with the FL community!!

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
congrats.. what you got?

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wedding was in san jose (which is where she is from). Everyone was discouraged from bringing boxed gifts since we have to move to NY soon. We got alot of the typical stuff + 5k in cold hard cash.

As part of tradition, there is a "grooms celebration" which is set up the same was the wedding and occurs in the grooms town (in this case, Ocala). Im hoping for another 2-3k. Larry, if you read this, a nice 61 complete kit will suffice.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Congrats, Have fun w/ the married life:)
Jon

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Congrats :) I get first dibs on the for sale items ;) I'd love to meet her. Glad the wedding went well.

Adrock

·
Always on pump gas...
700 Posts
congrats again, and 2nd dibs on the random forsale shit.

I'll see you tonight or in the morning, actually, im calling you now...

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hey congradulations, sorry I wasn't able to meet up with you, and your now wife. Hate to see ya go. How is your exhaust?

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey everyone, thanks for the well wishes.

The random crap for sale includes the following: Wavemaster punching bag, curl bar, boxing gloves, 12 inch subwoofer truck box, bootleg amp, Tmobile sidekick 2, Weilder bench set (dirty as hell - includes curl bar/160lbs of weight/bench bar/leg attachment), 36 inch hitachi tv (old school tube baby) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a descrambler (havent tried it out on digital cable so im selling it cheap). Im compiling a more comprehensive list later. Typical moving sale, lots of random furniture for sale

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congrats , ciao from the FL/Gville supra bros!
Peace, health and happiness in the years to come! and the best wishes to the new life in Brooklyn!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts