Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I ordered MegaSquirt 2 PNP kit from diyautotune for my 88 MKIII http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/diypnp-nippon-denso-52pin-unassembled-kit-p-390.html and seeing that I have to put the board together it will not have a tune on it. I was wondering if anyone had a stock tune for a 7mgte either in MegaTune or TunerStudio MS. It would be great if I could get it so that I have a starting point to go from. I have searched and searched all over the internet for a base map but I cannot find anything.

Thanks,
-Josh

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much. when i can PNP i just saying that the website says the kit title is DIYPNP Nippon Denso 52pin Unassembled Kit. i guess thats what DIY calls it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i failed to say that i have a 88 na car. its have the 7mge it not having the coil packs how will i set it up to run with a distributor

·
More Like GrayGoose89
763 Posts
hmm if i had my 7MGE still i woulda saved the $425 and put it towards throwing in a 7MGTE or 1J. in an NA you're probably not gonna get a lot out of it unless you're planning on throwing A LOT of money into it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to tell you the truth i just want to be able to get in the car start it and drive it. weather it be stock or built.

·
Señor Member
4,741 Posts
to tell you the truth i just want to be able to get in the car start it and drive it. weather it be stock or built.
If that's the case, why did buy a full stand-alone ECU? What are you goals with the car? A stock ECU is the most reliable thing you could have if you're not looking to crank out every ounce of HP from your motor. Even then, a tuned piggy back on the stock ECU will do wonders.

For the power that a 7M-GE puts out, you may as well have bought a Camry.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For now my plans are to drive it. But im just planning for the future. I want to go na-t but not at the current point and time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts