Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my DSM back together about a week ago after the street disc decided to shed some weight and bust out 2 of the springs in the sprung center. While I was saving for a new disc I stripped just about everything out of it and painted the engine bay and re-did the wiring harness. Fixed leaks too of course.

Just yesterday I gave the car it's first wax job. I first polished it real good, then applied some Meguiers Carnuba wax. I love it.

It might not compare to some of you Supra guys, but I'm a poor 20 year old. I do what I can with what I have.

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol: typical dsmer that doesn't bother to hide wires under the carpet. Clean for its age. I'm thinking this is a fwd car because of the black body molding.
Or maybe it's a typical 20 year old dsm with a broken kick panel? :p

It's a 90 FWD Laser. Thanks for the compliments!

· Premium Member
7,355 Posts
Is that a hole in the front fender in the third pic?

· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts
"Laser....."

· RoastBeefCurtain Commando
8,910 Posts
Looks nice but I could never rock a FWD DSM. I do miss my awd 1g.
I know its total sacrelidge, but the tq steer makes them feel even faster. . . i swear. lol
My friend has a FWD 1G eclipse and this thing felt like a monster on a 14B with a good head porting and exhaust work and mild tune. Prob wasnt all that fast, but felt like a fucking rocket!

· the lumpy bumpstick
549 Posts
I know its total sacrelidge, but the tq steer makes them feel even faster. . . i swear. lol
My friend has a FWD 1G eclipse and this thing felt like a monster on a 14B with a good head porting and exhaust work and mild tune. Prob wasnt all that fast, but felt like a fucking rocket!
Nah, my old gst would straight mangle my awd car from a roll with half the mods through a stock exhaust and smic. Just don't even attempt to run from a dig unless you like to spin through 3rd haha.

FWD is the most fun daily handsdown...unless its snowy. Then AWD becomes the shit as a light dusting can turn you into Colin Mcrae in a heartbeat :bigthumb:

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nah, my old gst would straight mangle my awd car from a roll with half the mods through a stock exhaust and smic. Just don't even attempt to run from a dig unless you like to spin through 3rd haha.

FWD is the most fun daily handsdown...unless its snowy. Then AWD becomes the shit as a light dusting can turn you into Colin Mcrae in a heartbeat :bigthumb:
Oh yeah dude. This thing on 20 psi with the 14b was pretty quick earlier this year. Here's a video from said 20 psi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKeweSBkLCk

I always call it the Laser beam. lol People ask what I drive, I respond, "I drive a Plymouth Laser." I usually get the response, "You turbocharged a Chevy Blazer?" It's pretty annoying. Usually I say I have a fwd eclipse and they get it. Most kids don't know these came from the factory turbocharged.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.