Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 2nd supra just have arrived and since I was so excited, I had to take some pics. It's just at BPU+FMIC. it's a 94 auto TT with 59k miles. My gf came over to my place to see my new supra :) I let her drive my car for the first time, since she couldn't drive my old 6spd. Now she wants to sell her car for a supra :rofl:
I will post better pics when I get her washed up and put new wheels on and etc... Enjoy!

Old school volks getting ready to be put on as soon as two wheels get back from the wheel shop getting repaired.

John.

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sold my first supra due to my lower back problem, hence I got this auto TT.
I have pics, but it's nothing special. it was just red and bpu.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
car looks good. White cars looks especially good with the stock sides painted. Otherwise those wheels should clean it up nicely. Tell her to get rid of that G! lol jk I like those cars and hers is nice. But it would be nicer to have another Supra in the house!

Alex

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
nsx03 said:
too bad its auto. but nice tho!
Dumbass!

Clean ass car man Auto supras are a blast.

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nsx03 said:
too bad its auto. but nice tho!
If you read my thread carefully, you will know WHY this car is an auto. I sold my 6spd for this for a reason.

thanks for the compliments everyone!
John

·
Registered
71 Posts
lookin good! is your gf on G35driver.com?
i swear ive seen that car on there before

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes she is. Her sn on g35driver is angie830.

·
Noise ≠ Power...
638 Posts
Hey- if you ever feel like switchin out to clear sidemarkers, let me know! I gotta set layin here that I bought thinkin I was gonna go for the euro look but then changed my mind, now I wanna stick with the stock red/orange markers. LMK, nice ride! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Banned
469 Posts
Nice!!!

Is that the supra that came from florida?

I was about to jump on this but you beat me to the punch, have fun with her!! :) :bigthumb:

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
haha Sorry guys, my gf said she don't want me posting pics up. =)

ChizWizz47, Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I am flat broke lol.

Dara, waht's up man! long time no talk. Yea, I guess it's due to my back, i like this auto TT more than my old 6spd. I hope you are doing well. hit me up if you wanna meet up or something.

xemp7, Yes this car is from Florida and I purchased it from Twinkie2000(Chris). Thanks for your compliment.

oh and forgot to say on this thread,
Twinkie2000(Chris), Thanks again for providing me a such a mint car !!!!!!!!

John

1 - 20 of 23 Posts