Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
wow.. i was kinda scared that i would rub if i got 18" with 2" drop... guess not :p

·
11,219 Posts
Yoo Ray - hit me up on AIM whenever I'm on. I have a few question about fitting the wheels inside the fender on the fronts.

Don't it have that plastic guard shit in the fronts? What did you do with that?

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
Looks Good!!!!!

It looks like your front bumper is off and the front spash gaurds are removed as well.

Do you plan on getting the EDFC?

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
well, the quality is much better than the SS model but to raise and lower its harder on the Flex's because you have to remove the bottom bolt and twist the shaft. i never had a fender wall because the widebody removed it. im actually going to raise the car because the front bumper touches the ground. That drop is not even practical in Chicago. Ill just drop it low for shows probably. and also the rotors and calipers or off a TT supra. Rotors were bought new and calipers were used and rebuilt. If you guys like the color of the caliper, its a base coat of gunmetal with gold. thanks for all the feedback.

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
i spent all day re-doing the suspension. i had to take everything apart and re adjust. it took so much time because i didnt have the measurments from the instructions. i will post pics up tonight.

here are some more dropped pics before the raise...

heres with the raise. i first went too low, but now too high. but im leaving it so i can use a lift and get my car tuned than ill lll lower a little. took all day to adjust.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts