Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
774 Posts
it all depends on how deep the gashes are into the wheel. and whether the wheel has a clear coat or not...if it isn't too deep, and it doesn't have a clear coat, you can do the following...just take a 200 grit paper to start and take out the scratches...if that isn't enough, drop down to 100 and so forth...then you want to gradually move up in grits until about 1500 grit...at this point, the wheel surface should be smoothed over...take some polish and elbow great and go at it...or if you have a high speed buffer that'll work even better...good luck with it

· Registered
774 Posts
yea that's my car in the sig. it's going through some major work at the moment...hopefully it'll be done in the coming months...i used to go to maryland and that's where you probably did see my car...i think i took it up to rockville once or twice too...mainly it's a garage queen...i've put 2k miles on her in four years :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.