Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they pick my stuff up tomorrow along with the bikes, so I rode them one last time this afternoon. I installed the new FMF exhaust on the Ninja and it feels so much faster than with the loud-ass D&D. It picked up everywhere. From the line, it pulls very hard. With the D&D, it was lazy. I love it. And it sounds so much better...not raspy like the other one. Here is the link!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=230715337F9848AB

:sadance:

·
road hazard
452 Posts
i remember when FMF was first trying to get into the sportbike category but i bet they're having a hell of a time keeping up with the competition. there are so many exhaust manufacturers out now, its tough to choose.

anyways, nice sound. regardless, anything would sound better than a D&D pipe.

are you missing the upper inner fairings?

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I left them in the Supra when I sold it and I can't get in touch with the buyer. I am waiting on some CF ones. :)

Heh, FMF is one of the big daddies in dirtbike exhausts, but in the sportbike world, people don't know them, heh. I am a believer now...for less than $300, you get great sound, nice looks and a change in the power response. :sadance:

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Nice. D&D Sucks.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I run them on my street and race bike, the reviews were good and power rating is similar to the Micron. I think they have by far the best sound of any slip-on as well. Also, they are cheap...so far no complaints except the FMF metal decal frame flew off my race bike :wtflol: but that's to be expected at those speeds I guess!???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts