Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. There is nothing wrong with the gauge or nothing its just that after i installed the gauge and reconnected all the plugs for the clock, traction control etc. the a/c backlight and the next two button's backlight to the left of the a/c switch does not turn on. I checked all the connections and i dont see anything wrong. You guys have any idea how to fix this?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have the same problem , I went as far as opening up the HVAC unit and found there is a total of 5 green bulbs that are used for backlighting the buttons. Not the little green light that appears above the button, but the back light for the symbols on the buttons themselves. Only about 1/4th of my HVAC lights come on now! Doh! The bulbs are like $4 or more a piece at Toyota if I remember correctly. I have yet to change mine, they just seem to went out when I had the dash apart. They still look in good condition , the filiment still looks in one piece. Anyways, hope someone can help.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man...yeah that is prolly wut happened to my car also. If you ever get around to swappin the bulbs out can u email me at [email protected] to tell me if it fixes the prob.. Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts