Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2 Rotors,1 Turbo,No Equal
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just recently install one of the BIC 3.5" Thunder catbacks and man is it a gorgous unit. It fit all the stock hangers perfectly with no modification and it sits nice and tight to the underside of the car without touching anything. The sound is amazing. Its unlocked that JZ motor growl at WOT that i've been dying to have since I bought the car and boost response has picked up from the larger piping. It is a little bit loud but I like my car like that so I'm very happy with it! Now on with the pics...

Derek

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
very nice.. looks a lot like my exhaust.. lol

is it fairly quiet? i know mine is..

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is it fairly quiet? i know mine is..
hahah, no its actually a loud system but i love it like that! :wavey:

As for sound/video clips, i haven't got any way to get any. If i had a video camera i'd have clips up in a hurry.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
any droning on the highway? I don;t care is an exhaust is loud at WOT, but droning drive me mad...

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
any droning on the highway? I don;t care is an exhaust is loud at WOT, but droning drive me mad...
I can't say just yet as I haven't had the chance to hope on the highway for any period of time yet. Ask me again in a few days and I'll have an answer for you then. :wavey:

·
Tired of being sexy
530 Posts
It is loud, but not annoying on highway drives. I actually have a full BIC ddp/testpipe/catback set up though, so it may differ from car to car depending on the entire exhaust.

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is loud, but not annoying on highway drives. I actually have a full BIC ddp/testpipe/catback set up though, so it may differ from car to car depending on the entire exhaust.
I have the entire BIC Exhaust system as well. I just have the stock Y-pipe as the last unchanged piece of exhaust on my car.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Is that rust I see in the third pic of the exhaust?

Great looking system, but I would definitely hold out for stainless, especially in canada.

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is that rust I see in the third pic of the exhaust?
Negative, thats just some mud that was kicked up on it on my way past a construction site.

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
That looks really nice. I vote for video clips!!!

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
link fixed! :wavey:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
stainless isn't overkill in any way, shape, or form

my car has NEVER seen salt and the original cat back is rusting...from the INSIDE OUT!

·
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stainless is the best way to go but by the time this exhaust rusts out from the inside I'll be ready to go to a full 3.5" so I'm not worried about it. :wavey:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts