Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to change the ridiculous 180k speedo that came with the jap spec supra. Feel good with the new TRD 320k/200MPH speedo. I however have to de-limit the speed cut- with the Apex RSM-GP.:)

J

·
0 Posts
i have one on mine too and i have 15 of them for sale, email me or PM if interested

·
Registered
313 Posts
JZA80...how much are you asking for that tach???

please let me know or email me privately.
thanks.
teo

·
Registered
575 Posts
JZA80Supra said:
i have one on mine too and i have 15 of them for sale, email me or PM if interested
Do you have a picture? I might be interested.

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hold on a minute here!!! The TRD Speedo is available through TRD for just 160-165 USD plus shipping!!!!! Here is a picture of it.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
randy said:
Hold on a minute here!!! The TRD Speedo is available through TRD for just 160-165 USD plus shipping!!!!! Here is a picture of it.
D'oh! :cockblock

J

·
0 Posts
randy said:

really? i pay you $165US plus shipping then, when you can get it for me?

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
J

·
0 Posts
dude, that is the old price, so you cant get it for me?:rolleyes:

i am not going to waste my time on you, if any of you think my price is unreasonable, then you can try to buy it from TRD and we will see.....peace:)

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JZA80 stop your bull OK! I just bought mine a week back!! Your 320USD price is for suckers who you are interested in! CON!
Guys dont think of paying this ridiculous price just send an to E-mail to: [email protected] ask them to give you a quote!!
The concerned person is bruce. He will ship anywhere.
:cool:

J

·
0 Posts
$320US is including the shipping cost and duty(tax), well! as i have said before, you guys can listen this dude to order from Europe, i dont mind and just let you guys know that i have parts in stock and i want to see how much it will be the total cost at the end if you ordered it from THERE, the parts+duty fee+shipping and the time you have to wait?:rolleyes:

RANDY, stop barking, and you still havent answered me that can you get one for me ? i will pay you $160US(as you mentioned) plus shipping:rolleyes:

PS, just remind you that TRD10K tach only 25,000Yen OR which is $195USD each from TRD, but WHY ALL SUPRA SHOPS were selling them for $350 to 400 PLUS SHIPPING?dude:rolleyes:

F

·
0 Posts
JZA80Supra said:

What the hell is your problem? I asked a good question. Daddy didn't pay you a special visit last night Is that it? Thought so :rolleyes:

-FeFe Bags

F

·
0 Posts
randy said:
JZA80 stop your bull OK! I just bought mine a week back!! Your 320USD price is for suckers who you are interested in! CON!
Guys dont think of paying this ridiculous price just send an to E-mail to: [email protected] ask them to give you a quote!!
The concerned person is bruce. He will ship anywhere.
:cool:

This guy is a troll. Trying to rip people off. I thought we weren't supposed to be advertising on here...I'm going to let the moderators know about this asap.

-FeFe Bags

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
randy said:
Listen dude Im not a dealer!! get it from a dealer!! The TRD web site is below which clearly mentions 20,000 Yen OR Which is 160 USD!!
http://www.toyota-trd.com/en/strt/i_fullscale.html
JZA80!!
What part of this answer did you not understand? Do you want me to repeat myself? Stop advertising your ridiculous unbelievable story about tax, shipping and what not! I paid just 165 PLUS only 20 USD FOR SHIPPING! FROM NEW ZEALAND TO INDIA BANGALORE !!:uzi:

J

·
0 Posts
FeFe Bags said:

This guy is a troll. Trying to rip people off. I thought we weren't supposed to be advertising on here...I'm going to let the moderators know about this asap.

-FeFe Bags

hey! kid, what the fuck are you talking about? have i ever rip people off? and yes, please let the moderator know that you drive a rice car and bark around on the forums, ask your dad to buy you a supra, so you can stop daydreaming, F&F fans:rolleyes:

J

·
0 Posts
randy said:
randy said:
Listen dude Im not a dealer!! get it from a dealer!! The TRD web site is below which clearly mentions 20,000 Yen OR Which is 160 USD!!
http://www.toyota-trd.com/en/strt/i_fullscale.html
JZA80!!
What part of this answer did you not understand? Do you want me to repeat myself? Stop advertising your ridiculous unbelievable story about tax, shipping and what not! I paid just 165 PLUS only 20 USD FOR SHIPPING! FROM NEW ZEALAND TO INDIA BANGALORE !!:uzi:

"PS, just remind you that TRD10K tach only 25,000Yen OR which is $195USD each from TRD, but WHY ALL SUPRA SHOPS were selling them for $350 to 400 PLUS SHIPPING?dude"

so you are saying those Supra shops rip people off???

1 - 20 of 52 Posts