Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't road race my car and occasionally drag race the car. I am looking for alignment specs that will have the tires wear evenly in the rear and drive nice without uneven tire wear. I have been searching for good specs to use but I would appreciate some help from those with lowered cars that have good tire wear. From what I gather i want the closest to positive camber in the rear but it will still be negative? I believe the front of the car is ok but most seem to be concerned about the rear. Thanks

·
Registered
4,951 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Lance W really works. Tire wear is pretty even, steering feel is very good and launching the car on the street is controllable and is quite easy to catch when the rear steps out.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Lance W really works. Tire wear is pretty even, steering feel is very good and launching the car on the street is controllable and is quite easy to catch when the rear steps out.
i would agree completely. i went from burning rubber in first and all the way through second. to spinning just a little in first and only chirping in second just from using the better alignment. definately the way to go with the lance alignment.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
What kind of suspension is on your car and how low is it? Mine is 25" off the ground from ground to fender lip in the front and 25" in the rear. I have Tein HA's.
Never really measured but I am running the Koni adjutable Yellow with Eibach springs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts