Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys well i am in the process of doing a engine swap in my car and the one place where i was gonna get my engine from doesnt have them in stock anymore. The place is soko.com and i bought from them before. So the plea is if anyone that has bought an a 7m-gte from one of those used JDM places and had luck and a good place please let me know. I need to buy this engine ASAP.

Thanks alot guys,
Tom Z

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
I have a 7mge block and a 7m head for sale. 3kmiles on motor. I believe the head needs a rebuild. Block is fine. 300 miles on HKS MHG and ARP head studs. PM me.

na-t Dave

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would but doesnt the GE block it does not have oil squirters.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
You can try ASAPmotors.com. Or osakajdmmotors.com. There are plenty of places out there. Good luck though. Just call and check availability and go from there.

·
El Pollo Diablo
857 Posts
buncha places...
lol, dont start swearing until something actually bad happens, like some guy sells you an engine that knocks so bad that you cant hear anything but the knock.

·
way over budget
664 Posts
SnowMongoose said:
buncha places...
lol, dont start swearing until something actually bad happens, like some guy sells you an engine that knocks so bad that you cant hear anything but the knock.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! TWICE!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stop saying that!!!!! i dont want RKOD, lol (rod knock on delivery) what did you guys do when you started it up and you had rod knock???

tom

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
preluder3084 said:
stop saying that!!!!! i dont want RKOD, lol (rod knock on delivery) what did you guys do when you started it up and you had rod knock???

tom
Warranty. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts