Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Always on call
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those that dont know me, I just finished my medical training and started private practice so i decided to reward myself:) Just picked her up from the dealership a few days ago and it is a blast to drive. Car is MINT, black on black and is ultra clean on the inside. It has every available option except distronic. Shouldnt be too long till I start modding it, so any advice is appreciated. I was going to rush to get a lowering module + rims but i kinda like the stock 2 piece rims. Sorry for the shitty pictures...my camera is quite old, but better pics should be forthcoming with the supra. Although I didnt include pics, I also picked up a Mazda6 V6 loaded to the tooth (not that anyone cares to see pics of it:))

· Always on call
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice, by far one of my favorite Mercs. If I were to get different rims, go black with a polished lip.

And I want to see the Mazda too. I really like the line up right now.
Heres the best pic I could take:( I have to bring my Supra up to Tampa, then ill take better pics. I tried to use my cellphone but it sucks equally as much. The Mazda is suprisingly quick and nimble.

· Who's the Master?!
6,272 Posts
Congratulations brother. If you work hard, say your prayers and eat your vitamins, you can do anything.

· Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
5,724 Posts
Nice car bro!!! Can't wait to see it in person and ride out ;)

BTW shittiest...pics...ever :bigok:

· ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
7,356 Posts
Excellent choice. I typically prefer BMW over Mercedes but I can not deny that that is a beautiful car. As far as the Mazda, is it a regular 6 or did you pick up the mazdaspeed version?

· Always on call
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Excellent choice. I typically prefer BMW over Mercedes but I can not deny that that is a beautiful car. As far as the Mazda, is it a regular 6 or did you pick up the mazdaspeed version?
No mazdaspeed version of the 6 for 2009:(

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.