Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know is not a supra but I like to chare some picture of the car with you.
Here is a picture of what she looked like when I got her about 10 month ago. she was bone stock.

here is what she looks like today.

BTW anyone here live in El Centro Ca.? I be moving there.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Super nice ride! Wheels look great too. I like cars with pop up lights, thats why I like the MK3. I like Vettes too (I know I should not have said that here). LOL.

·
Keeper of the Ring
1,150 Posts
Very nice. Is that the best oil filter you can buy? As sensitive as those motors are at least get the double guard or something :D

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
Looks like you did a good job. Nice work

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Clean as hell, one of my favorite car of all time.:bigthumb:

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
Beautiful RX7. Is that the oil filter relocation kit you have on there? If so, I definently like it, minus the Fram oil filter though, lol. Get a better filter on there. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry for the fram filter. I don't likethem either. I just had a bad experience when I was relocating the filter. The previous filter which was the stock one look like it fit fine but as soon as I drove a block away it came off. So I needed one on the run, that's all I found that the kit called for that day(about a week ago).

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
rsalicrup said:
sorry for the fram filter. I don't likethem either. I just had a bad experience when I was relocating the filter. The previous filter which was the stock one look like it fit fine but as soon as I drove a block away it came off. So I needed one on the run, that's all I found that the kit called for that day(about a week ago).
Hehe, no biggie man, I was just messing around about the Fram filter. Well, it would be more wise to step up to a higher quality one, but the Fram will still serve its purpose. :) Take care of that beauty. :cool:

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Looks like you had to cut the insides of the front bumper to get that FMIC to fit. I did the same thing to my FD when I had it. Very nice looking car. I always wanted the stock JDM front end, wing and tailights when I had my red FD.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts