Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First real pictures after giving it its first cleaning. Got it last week. Shipped it from California across the US to NC. For 208k miles it looks amazing. Besides some idiot in California drilling the front plate directly into the bumper it's in fantastic shape inside and out. Also passed Cali smog/emissions test a week before I bought it so this inline 6 cylinder is clean as can be! HIDs, smoke corners and '98 clear front turn signals all arrive any day now.

·
Registered
428 Posts
clean

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
Nice, can you add a couple under hood and interior pics? If they look as good as the exterior, could be another exhibit in Ken's "condition trumps mileage" thread
Exactly! Looks good, and in the best color ever!!
A good bondo job with the right paint will fix that front bumper!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The engine is spotless. Looks almost brand new. And besides the seats being worn, the interior is in fantastic shape. Black carpet is perfect with no stains or discoloring. Its a 2 owner car and the last was a woman since 1996.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,555 Posts
Headlight refinishing came out fantastic! The little touches you're about to do will really transform it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
nice! I'm picking up my 93 TT alpine silver from Cali in 2 weeks, extremely excited. Also got similar parts on order.

Are you planning on paint matching the front lip? I go back and forth between leaving it black or painting it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No I'm going to keep it black. Im adding some RX7 FEED side skirts in a week or two so that will help round out the black bottom around the car.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts
man those oem wheels remind me of my first day seeing the car.....

·
Low Mile Supras
651 Posts
It will look 10 times better if you put the plate bracket back on and have some sort of half-size vanity license plate.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks fantastic

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts