Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some more updated pics:

just got the exhaust so i took some pics. Its HKS Hiper BTW

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
SteelCitySupra said:
he is saying that you have a WRX (not that bad of one, i must say) not a supra.. therefore you should post your car at .. www.wrxforums.com .. your welcome for the translation, have a nice day :dumbass:
first, i dont think u've seen some of the threads here, but THERE are non supra pics in the member's ride forum, JACKASS! Oh yeah did u see the "BIKE THREAD?"
and second nobody asked u

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Nice car. I don't think there is a rule about other cars aren't allowed to post here since after all it is Members section.

Nasty signature btw. The blow off valve fad is fucking annoying. No offense to you or anyone eles, it's just that 99.9% of WRX owners blow their shit off every chance they get.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
VINZE said:
Nice car. I don't think there is a rule about other cars aren't allowed to post here since after all it is Members section.

Nasty signature btw. The blow off valve fad is fucking annoying. No offense to you or anyone eles, it's just that 99.9% of WRX owners blow their shit off every chance they get.
thnx for the comment. some people here are real idiots with big egos.
non taken BTW. i know there ARE some idiots out there who just cant seem to get enough of attention. i wrote the sig cuz i thought it was funny at the end. road runner???? get it????

while on the topic, there's this kid in my neighborhood that always, i mean ALWAYS revs up his engine whenever he passes by my house. if he sees me outside like when im cleaning my car, he would even look back at me. WTF does he think he is/he's doing??? BTW he has a focus:rolleyes:

just wanted to vent, i guess

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
hks_imprezd : Your car look very clean and nice.. in my opinion, I would get rid of those wheels and get some nicer wheels :)

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
NEWS FLASH!!! NEWS FLASH!!!

Not EVERYONE on this forum drives a SUPRA!!

and it's www.nasioc.com :dumbass:

SteelCitySupra said:
he is saying that you have a WRX (not that bad of one, i must say) not a supra.. therefore you should post your car at .. www.wrxforums.com .. your welcome for the translation, have a nice day :dumbass:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
DragRacingSupra said:
hks_imprezd : Your car look very clean and nice.. in my opinion, I would get rid of those wheels and get some nicer wheels :)
man, ur the 1st to say that. its cool tho.
ne suggestions???? 18's??? im not a big 18's fan on WRX's tho.

ps: i like the rims cuz no one has em. well, i havent seen ne1 with these rims.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
I'm not saying I dont own a supra but I'd say his car look nice in person...

By the way, I've seen your rims on somebody else's car before and I forgot who it was...

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Beatiful car, I personally like the rims. Got any other mods besides the HKS Hiper exhaust?

Oh and it says "Members Rides" not "Members Supras" and nowhere did I read in any forum rules that you can only post pictures of your Supra under this forum.

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,831 Posts
ah, i love starting fires under people's seats.. oh yeah.. and chnco .. your just a dumbass.... and non turbo... last time i checked .. it was "members rides" ... on a supra fourm.. not " members rides" ..on whatever car you drive + supras, forum.

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
SteelCitySupra said:
ah, i love starting fires under people's seats.. oh yeah.. and chnco .. your just a dumbass.... and non turbo... last time i checked .. it was "members rides" ... on a supra fourm.. not " members rides" ..on whatever car you drive + supras, forum.
No, it's members rides. Meaning all members. Doesn't matter if it's a Corvette forum or a Supra forum. If you are a member of that forum and there is a section called "Members Rides" you post your ride up there unless there are rules stating it has to be a specific make. You're not starting fires, all you're doing is showing everyone how pompous you are. Just be a man and apologize or admit you were wrong like fish brains.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts