Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Anime Dork
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone know that I am no longer work at Elmhurst Toyota. I was laid off today. So if you have any question's you will have to call the shop directly.

·
iSPOOL
1,181 Posts
Sorry to hear that Allen. Was it due to the virus' effects on the market?

·
Super Moderator
10,364 Posts
Allen,

Very sorry to hear this. Most unfortunate.

Ken.

·
...pop the hood!
859 Posts
sorry to hear this...hope things go well for you soon.

crazy how this virus has affected our country...heck the world.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Now I'm pissed off....This is absolute BS! I'm very sorry to hear that Allen. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out during this tough time.

·
Anime Dork
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys I really appreciate the kind words. I don't know if i'll be coming back the way things are going I doubt it at this point, but who knows what will happen. if its short then great but if not it was a pleasure helping you guys out through these last few years. I've still got my side businesses that I will be doing www.equnit.com my custom bag and backpack company and www.mastermindna.com the JDM aftermarket parts distributor that I sell JDM stuff for online.

so i'll definitely still be on here checking up on stuff and once I get back in to another Supra i'll be back in full force.

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
So, is the Supra platform not like it used to be or what? Curt told me once what he sold in just Supra parts yearly and I almost shit myself. I was floored when he left and now surprised that they let you go.

·
Anime Dork
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, is the Supra platform not like it used to be or what? Curt told me once what he sold in just Supra parts yearly and I almost shit myself. I was floored when he left and now surprised that they let you go.
Supra parts sales have been pretty steady but definitely have slowed down over the years with parts obviously being discontinued over the years. So until they decide to fully put that "heritage program" in place with the parts you guys are looking for I doubt it will get any better.

I think the real kicker for me is now for people who call the dealership looking for stuff especially those people who are doing swaps into other cars or having the knowledge of the Supra that I have will no longer be at the store. No one there is a really a car guy let alone a supra guy. Which definitely made it a lot easier for people calling up or obviously for answering questions here on supraforums.

·
Administrator
8,495 Posts
Sorry to hear Allen, I'll miss shooting the shit. Good luck with your businesses and other endeavors.
If anyone needs help finding specific parts or part numbers etc feel free to pm me or tag my name in posts to Elmhurst section.

·
Boost Junkie
12,456 Posts
Ugh! SOrry to hear that man. I hope you are able to find something else. We'll miss you.

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts