Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Never fast enough
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday i found some news out and i just felt like telling the supraforums crew here in florida. I am going to be having a son!!!!! She is 18 weeks and we just found out that its a boy, i couldnt be any happier. her due date is August 8 and i cant wait for Robert Edward Thielemann lll to get here. the hunt is on for some cool toys for the little one lol.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,223 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I'm so excited for you, and better yet due on my son's birthday as well... The same son who told me that I'm going to be a " Grand Mother" yesterday... The Supra family is growing by leaps and bounds... Keep us posted and thanks for shareing...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Comgrats.. Dont Worry Man U Can Fit A Full Size Child Seat With Cup Holders In The Back Seat With Ease. I Had To Do It Yesterday For My Niece Shes 17 Months.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well yesterday i found some news out and i just felt like telling the supraforums crew here in florida. I am going to be having a son!!!!! She is 18 weeks and we just found out that its a boy, i couldnt be any happier. her due date is August 8 and i cant wait for Robert Edward Thielemann lll to get here. the hunt is on for some cool toys for the little one lol.
Super Big Ups to you!!! Hunt no longer, buy my 93NA for him... by the time he is driving age it will be a classic! It is 5spd and I dont know about you but it is tough teaching 5year olds how to drive stick.

hehehe, Way to go all the same.

:bigok:

·
Banned
56 Posts
Congrats! My daughter's birthday is Aug 7th. Enjoy parenthood is the best thing in the world. Of course the first year is hard on the sleepytime.... GET AS MUCH REST NOW, because before you know it, its too late. LOL

·
Registered
286 Posts
congrats. me and the wife go to the doctor today to hear the heart beat shes only 8-9 weeks now. but im very excited also. how did you come about with the name? something you always liked or named after someone?

·
Never fast enough
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats!!! There are some pretty sweet deals on minivans now... ;)
LOL there will be no minivan for me EVER. my kid will ride in style in the back of the supra. ive been trying to find one of those car seats that looks like a little racing seat

As far as the name goes I was named after my dad and i always wanted to name my son after me.

Thank you every one for the kind words, i cant wait till August. I will see if i can get some of the pictures up of the ultasound.

·
Never fast enough
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
congrats. me and the wife go to the doctor today to hear the heart beat shes only 8-9 weeks now. but im very excited also. how did you come about with the name? something you always liked or named after someone?
And congrats to you on your little one to be. when i heard my babys heart beat for the first time i teared up. its something you will never forget. good luck and best wishes to you

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Super cool and congrats, Time for a Sparco car seat and a shit from cafepress.com that says supra co driver or something.:)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts