Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know SupraMania.com has had a lot of trouble with that hacker, and I just wanted to say thanks to all the mods from SupraForums. You guys put in a lot of man hours and effort to make this forum running smoothly with little problems. I just felt that you guys deserve a thank you for all your hard work. I've learned a lot since I've joined and thats in part do to the all the Mods and members. Keep up the great work and again, THANKS A LOT!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Agreed! SF has saved my car countless times! I owe all you guys a BIG THANKS!

:D

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Tony Mawad said:
Well I love SF too and that is great that you feel this appreciation you have for SF. I will be a member here as long as I have a Supra probably. I come here often & have learned quite a bit here as well.

But I don't think you really have to compliment one site at the expense of another site's misfortune due to one hateful hacker. I don't think you should also imply that the admins & mods there don't spend many hours or imply that they have many problems (you did use problems in the plural sense). You did make unnecessary opinionated comparisons.

exactly..and lets not forget to mention that a hacker owned SF some time ago as well. it doesnt make em any better or any worse.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
lets give a big thanks to all the SM mods! WOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
yeah, I wouldn't have met drjonez if it weren't for the forum, which would have meant that i'd have been in the dark about a lot of things to this day. cheers

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Ckanderson said:
lets give a big thanks to all the SM mods! WOOOOOOOOOOO
Lets not... horray for SF mods ;) :bigthumb: aight peace :chicken:

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
SF Kicks ass im on here almost everyday learning shit every day. BIg up 10000+ Rep points to mods & makers.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
yeah, sf kicks ass, and all the mods too :D without SF, i wouldnt have much to do on weekdays lol

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
yup, lots of useful info and lots of knowledgable(sp?) people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts