Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
wow, is that HKS Ti exhaust on the erebuni rear lip? i always thought they wouldn't clear the exhaust. I guess they do. time to get the erebuni rear lip!
John.

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks for all the compliments guys.. couldn't have done it w/o jason and curtis over at modellista and gixxer_drew as well..

kevganzon said:
:eek: everything fits well together :)

BUT i have one question...how do you drive your supra around the Bay area with all those bad roads :scratch:

haha i can't tell you how i drive it yet on the streets as the bumper was just installed on thursday.. but i don't daily drive the supra anymore atleast.. it sees the road maybe 3 times out of the week.. and i am very cautious abotu angling on driveways.. of course.. but it will scrape here and there every now and then.. i even raised my front suspension just to compensate for the bumper hanging so low..

Brian

·
Highway Demon
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
nureulsaranghae said:
wow, is that HKS Ti exhaust on the erebuni rear lip? i always thought they wouldn't clear the exhaust. I guess they do. time to get the erebuni rear lip!
John.

sorry no thats that Apexi N1 not the HKS Ti dunno if the demensions are similar though..

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
you must like that location :bigthumb: and i've never seen your car around, but it makes for a good prospect of randomly seeing it someday!

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
itll take me some time to get used to it,,,but i love it!!! i wouldnt have picked any other bumper myself,,,good choice Bri :bigthumb:

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
95jza80tt said:
thanks for all the compliments guys.. couldn't have done it w/o jason and curtis over at modellista and gixxer_drew as well..
Hey Brian, thanks for the props. I also think the bumper looks perfect! Before I thought the car was good with the stillen but the ridox I wasnt sure about when I had just seen it in photos. But after we saw it on the car! mannnnn I am so happy with how it came out. The perfect match for the rest of the car!

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
now buy a hood ;)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts