Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get in touch with Justin for the past two weeks and I have had no luck!!! If anyone knows how to reach him please let me know or let him know im trying to reach him. My car is in need of a tune and i need it tuned asap. If you read this Justin, you can either pm me or you can call me at 865-705-8861. My name is Tony from Knoxville,TN. I have a 95 Supra with a boost logic PT71GTQ turbo kit and the car is halfway tuned right now but doesnt run right. please get in touch with me As soon As possible!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey Tony, Justin is a pretty busy guy. It might take some time for him to respond but he'll get there. You have to understand hes always traveling so it takes time to get in touch with him.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
He is out of the country.
Peter

·
Damn my stomach is sick!
711 Posts
He's jerking around in gay ebony clubs.
LOL

J/K!

He's tuning around the world as usual!!

Bring him some Japanese chicks and he will run to tune your car!

:)

Fabio

·
Registered
807 Posts
supratp23 said:
Does anyone know how long he will be out of the country?
I'm back now!. Please do not hesitate to give us a call and talk with Clint Pohler. He can handle any issues and scheduling/tuning while I am out of the country... If you cant get in touch with him either..... then, use telepathy :)

I will be answering the 200+ emails in order of arrival, and the same with the phone calls.

Thanks
Justin

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
justinn5 said:
I will be answering the 200+ emails in order of arrival, and the same with the phone calls.

Thanks
Justin
Doh! I bet I'm number 198 too!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Philly Single said:
Doh! I bet I'm number 198 too!

did you email??

I have now returned ALL emails. So if I did not respond to you, then please resend as I did not receive it.

Also, feel free to email Clint at [email protected]

Thanks
Justin

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
yup, I got your response, thanks! I wrote ya back again :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts