Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ex Supra Owner
1,077 Posts
I am almost positive that Nenni tunes MAP ECU's, he tunes a lot more than AEM i think?

·
Registered
807 Posts
MKIVdan said:
I am almost positive that Nenni tunes MAP ECU's, he tunes a lot more than AEM i think?
I can indeed do MAP ECU, as well as:

AEM
HKS FCON
Haltech
Motec
TEC II and III(R)
and a few others...

See you guys the 9th -17th !!

afastsupra: We should have no problem getting you in before the 13th, but you will want to call Sarkis at DynoXtreme just to confirm everything (714)231-4299

Flight, Hotel, and car is booked, so its going to happen!

Justin

·
Registered
95 Posts
hello Mr. Nennie,

i dont think you mentioned the, not-as-popular, power fc... im sure you can tune it but do you have the datalogit/cable ?

can you also street tune only? i have awd, so dyno tuning doesnt seem to be an option... i dont want any numbers, just want some small power...

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,003 Posts
justinn5 said:
I can indeed do MAP ECU, as well as:

AEM
HKS FCON
Haltech
Motec
TEC II and III(R)
and a few others...

See you guys the 9th -17th !!

afastsupra: We should have no problem getting you in before the 13th, but you will want to call Sarkis at DynoXtreme just to confirm everything (714)231-4299

Flight, Hotel, and car is booked, so its going to happen!

Justin
Just curious, how long would you say (on avg) it would take to tune a car for MAP ECU? Second, if we can't make it during this trip, how long until you come back to southern california?

Thanks!

·
Registered
466 Posts
g00kb0i said:
hello Mr. Nennie,

i dont think you mentioned the, not-as-popular, power fc... im sure you can tune it but do you have the datalogit/cable ?

can you also street tune only? i have awd, so dyno tuning doesnt seem to be an option... i dont want any numbers, just want some small power...
Also, wondering if you could tune a power fc

·
Registered
807 Posts
MAP ecu is actually a quite time consuming and frustrating unit to work with, but I do them. To give you an idea, it takes me just as long to tune a MAP Ecu as it does to tune an AEM, and the MAP ecu is only a FUEL computer.

I am in SoCal once every couple of months :) All you have to do is get with Sarkis and he can get me on my hotline... I can be there lickety split

I no longer have the Datalogit/Power FC cable, nor the software. After I stopped doing rotaries, I also stopped doing Power FC. I have the capability of tuning the Power FC, but not the equipment.

Keith, Sounds Great bro, just let me know. I will be landing in LA at 1am.

btw Sarkis.... It's Justin Nenni with Tuning Concepts ;) a few too may letters but I think everyone knows already :)

Justin

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,003 Posts
justinn5 said:
MAP ecu is actually a quite time consuming and frustrating unit to work with, but I do them. To give you an idea, it takes me just as long to tune a MAP Ecu as it does to tune an AEM, and the MAP ecu is only a FUEL computer.

I am in SoCal once every couple of months :) All you have to do is get with Sarkis and he can get me on my hotline... I can be there lickety split

I no longer have the Datalogit/Power FC cable, nor the software. After I stopped doing rotaries, I also stopped doing Power FC. I have the capability of tuning the Power FC, but not the equipment.

Keith, Sounds Great bro, just let me know. I will be landing in LA at 1am.

btw Sarkis.... It's Justin Nenni with Tuning Concepts ;) a few too may letters but I think everyone knows already :)

Justin
Thank you very much for your response! I most likely will have to wait until your return, as I found out about this one a little late.

·
Registered
807 Posts
update, I landed at closer to 3am and finally got back to the hotel about 5am.... sleeping around 6am.

I was beat yesterday even though we were jsut relaxing and ended up sleeping through 21 missed calls after dinner... SOrry Sarkis... this Friday for SURE!!

I believe we have 1-2 open slots left, so if you are in need of tuning, contact Sarkis ASAP. This is on a first come, first served basis. :)

Justin

·
Registered
807 Posts
I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
MKIVdan said:
See you there thursday justin and sarkis!
If you're coming thursday I'll also get over there. The car's being buffed out for the meet on Friday, so maybe we can do that on Thursday @ DX.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts