STICKY!

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
very cool...lick it..and stick it!

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
awesome, definitely sticky material there!

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
NOW you post it up!!! sheese!

either way, thats bad ass... btw, the MA70 radiator WONT work with the Hydrofan assembly... but the coolant hoses do line up. if you switch to 2JZ water pump and clutch fan, MA70 radiator will work fine. im sure you guys knew this but i figured id elaborate a little more on the Parts list reference.

btw, what is the Part number for the ENTIRE 1JZ engine control harness?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I already had a notation on the radiator stating no HF for the MA71 radiator.

As for the engine wiring harness, there are so many variables i need more details. Such as what model JZA70 do you want it from, Manual or Auto? Apparently there is a different part number for for pre and post 91 models.

Here is the listings for Wire, Engine
82121-14670 MTM 9008-9108
82121-14671 MTM 9108-9305
82121-14680 ATM 9008-9108
82121-14681 ATM 9108-9305

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice List! Here is one update if you want to...The 1JZ timing belt can be crossed as follows:

For a 1JZ timing belt:
The 1988+ Isuzu Trooper 4 cylinder 2.6 liter engine (4ZEL) uses the same belt as the Toyota 1JZ engine. So instead of getting a belt from Japan (~$100) you can pick up an Isuzu Trooper belt locally at an auto parts store for about $30 US. Make Sure You Get The 4 Cylinder 2.6 Litre Engine Belt!

Timing belt specs: 137 teeth, 25mm wide

This has been verified on other sites...

Thanks for the work!

Marty

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Marty,
I already have that on the list under Aftermarket sources on the right side of the timing belt row. Thanks though.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
well i saw some notation regarding the fan on the list but i didnt understand it.

anyways, i wonder if those production dates for the harness coincide for the rerouted PCV breather hose and various other updates...

either way, i would use the later model harness for the MTM.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didnt know anyone here was using that engine, but since what i have is a JZA70, and this is a supra forum so i didnt bother posting any info. If you need anything specific though i have the EPC and can look it up.

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
i've got a map sensor but my epc is not matching it to anything... could you see if you can match it to anything pls :D

part number = 89420 14030

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats the pressure sender from a 1986-1988 1G-GTE. I can only assume its for the boost guage as both of those engines are AFM based.

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
so are the pressure senders 5v?
damn.. i was hoping i managed to score a map sensor :( oh well lol... next time ;)

thanks for that :D

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
hey i was just thinking.....

it can't be the pressure sensor for the boost gauge coz it has the same one as the 7m... sits basically on the strut etc

hmm any more thoughts on this?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts