Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for something to replace my cluster with just a flat panel that fits the dash nicely and doesn't look like some ghetto shit. Similar to what SARD makes for the Stack clusters, but without the cluster cutout.
Is there a product like this?
I don't want to just have holes in the dash, with a digital cluster inside of it. Would rather have the cluster attached to a flush panel with velcro.

Attached is the SARD/Stack combo (DC2) I was referring to, it provides a clean replacement for the OEM unit. I just don't want the hole in it.

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This?
I'm running ECUmaster black and ADU, so a flat panel would work best. Not having a cut out would also allow for easy future cluster upgrades.
Also looking for something like this for the NSX because I'm running the same setup on it. Would just require a different mold for that OEM cluster.
I've contacted SARD distros in three different countries and none of them have the original bezels now.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not a cheap ass, but spending 3k for a bezel block off is kinda nuts for me. The SARD carbon bezels for the Stack were around $500 each when in production. I could see $1000 for a bespoke item made to order for such a small size. Can probably get a local guy make it out of fiberglass for less than $300, and will likely just do that. Just thought that there might be a company out there that made block offs for the Supra guys building drag cars running a digital cluster.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3k is with the motec display fyi.
That makes a lot more sense. Would be nice if there was an option like that that didn't include a cluster and was either just flat or had a recess like most OEM 90's clusters had to minimize sun glare.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'd love such an option for the Mk3, just throwing that out there. Repurposed my stock cluster, and it worked out alright, but would look better if made from ABS or carbon. Just a blank that would fit where the stock cluster did, something that looks like it could be OEM...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts