Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really hate to double post, but some of you may be sitting on a pair of these from a front sump oilpan engine. i need them. BAD*$*$*. id rather not wait 8-10 weeks for a pair special order from japan.

please let me know ASAP if youve got, or know anyone whos got, a pair of these available

jason

·
Registered
481 Posts
Jason,
I have a varied collection of various mounts - send a pic of what you need, if you can obtain it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Jason,

I also got a set marked: EX-X and IN-X. They came out of a 1jzgte front sump engine with traction control setup on the Intake thottle body. Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i *think* ive got what i need on the way in. thanks for all the replys. ill be intouch if needed.

thanks
jason

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry for threadjacking, but I know Projectxxx got his parts from another forum.
and I cant post a new thread in the forsale/wanted section yet (noob status)

I need this stuff too (jzx81 engine mount brackets)

and/or front sump parts/ harness , whatever

or anyone knows a vendor or person selling a jzx81 engine set? (no luck at googling vendors, noone has a jzx81 set)

please email me tyrannix at gmail dot com

thanks
-CJ

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is for a cressida i assume?

you can use jzx81 OR jzx90 engine brackets. if you get the JZX90 mounts, reverse them so the intake side mount (in<-x) is on the exhaust side, and the exhaust side mount (ex->x) is on the intake side.

i did manage to scoop them up from this thread. hopefully youll be as lucky as me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts