Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k i am putting the small things on the manifold and dp but have a few questions and i did search

1 where can i buy the oil kit both to the turbo and the return

2 what do i do with all the vacum lines how many do i need right now is just too confusing cuase there a bunch of them

3 i have a couple of sensors that go to the turbo what should i do with them???

i a going to be running on stock maf and fuel system i am going to buy a fuel rail bigger injectors what size do u guys recommend and fuel pump i am going for 600WHP once everything is in i can't afford aem right now so S-AFC and a wideband. anthing else i should be looking out for?? how much boost should i run be4 the fuel stuff and the safc??

thanks

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
462 Posts
1. MVP sells Garret turbo feed and drain kits i believe

2. All the extra vaccum lines will either be removed or plugged

3. the "sensors" (VSV's and connectors) are not needed for single conversion

4. do the fuel system the right way, the first time. Dont half ass it or you'll end up spending more in the end..... OR blow your engine.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
most of those vacume lines will go away. going single gets rid of all those VSV's

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah but so far i have this "

"hose from the side port of the wastegate to the turbo, go into a T and run the other end to the "in" of the boost controller. Then run a separate hose from the top of the wastegate to the "out" port of the boost controller. Most boost controllers require you to swtich the controller from actuatore to external wastegate." from boost logic

now where it says from the side of the wastegate to the turbo where in the Turbo??? or do they mean in the intake pipe.

·
Registered
446 Posts
94twinturbo said:
yeah but so far i have this "

"hose from the side port of the wastegate to the turbo, go into a T and run the other end to the "in" of the boost controller. Then run a separate hose from the top of the wastegate to the "out" port of the boost controller. Most boost controllers require you to swtich the controller from actuatore to external wastegate." from boost logic

now where it says from the side of the wastegate to the turbo where in the Turbo??? or do they mean in the intake pipe.
It basically means it needs a boost source. Connect it to the nipple on the compressor housing of the turbo, if you dont have one, you have to drill into the intercooler piping right after the turbo and put in a nipple.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my intake pipe came with 3 nipples i am going to use one of them for that anything else i should noe?

thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
a lot a the vac lines and sensor you will not use. check horsepowerfreaks.com for oil line kits.

·
Registered
446 Posts
94twinturbo said:
my intake pipe came with 3 nipples i am going to use one of them for that anything else i should noe?

thanks
That won't work, you need a boost source so it has to be after the turbo, not before.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
after??? so where o u recommend i get it from right now the car is running and everything but i turn my boost all the way down

1 - 12 of 12 Posts