Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey
I have the kaminari rear bumper and i had a exshaust made to fit the exit hole. I have now taken the bumper off and im going to put it on my new mk3 , but im keeping the exshaust on the old mk3. My question is which exshaust systems will fit the hole, im looking at the rsr gt2. But will it clear, if u have the bumper let me know and post some pic sup.

craig

D

·
0 Posts
blitz nur spec, i did have to get it extended to make it fit my new kaminari bumper, but i dont know if you can tell from the picture but its perfectly even with the rear bumper, it does not stick out over bumper which is what i wanted.

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
needs to be.....bigger, and i like the nur spec too!

D

·
0 Posts
lol the exhaust is huge, its probably the picture...i dont think you'd want a bigger exhaust than the nur spec

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
come on guys, anyone have this set-up or will i have to try it out myself and possible pay the price for it not to fit.

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
RSR GT2 probably would not work or any other angle exit for that matter.

You need a straight on twin tip style like HKS 75MM.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
you have gotten several answers so far...just not the one you are looking for....as for not having a cat, you will have a test pipe (if your smart) to keep the length the same or possibly add on to it.

S

·
0 Posts
i have that bumper but i dont have pics. I have a magna flow muffler dual exhaust, the tips slant up a little bit and is flush with the bumper. If you keep that bumper nothing looks good but dual exhaust, just make the tips of the muffler flush with the bumper,

Y

·
0 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
RSR GT2 probably would not work or any other angle exit for that matter.

You need a straight on twin tip style like HKS 75MM.
I would have to agree with this. I have the GT2 and from looking at where it sits on my bumper and the picture of your bumper i dont think it would work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts