Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all!

I've recently decided to put my Supra down for a while in order to get the engine built up. Are there any engine builders in the KC area that anyone would recommend? I'll likely be going through all the basic bullet-proofing items for the bottom end and doing the head later. I've searched the forums and came up with PHR and WOTM but I would really like the convenience of having it done locally.

I appreciate any suggestions you guys may have. Thanks in advance!

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Not in KS, i'd take it up to sound performance for sure.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Jake out of dieman motorsports has build a few around town and own a strong MKIV himself, I would trust him with my car.
Also Mihn is a genius with any motor. If you want to contact mihn let me know to get a hold of jake go to his site and shoot him an email www.diemanmotorsports.com Good people, I let them work on my cars

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jake out of dieman motorsports has build a few around town and own a strong MKIV himself, I would trust him with my car.
Also Mihn is a genius with any motor. If you want to contact mihn let me know to get a hold of jake go to his site and shoot him an email www.diemanmotorsports.com Good people, I let them work on my cars
Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I'm not willing to allow Deiman to do any work on my car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Un4GvnLude said:
Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately I'm not willing to allow Deiman to do any work on my car.
Wow that bad huh, do you mind telling me what happened. It would be nice to know if I should also change my tuner

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow that bad huh, do you mind telling me what happened. It would be nice to know if I should also change my tuner
I'm not going to bash anyone publically. You're welcome to PM me and I'll explain my thought process for making the decision if you'd like.

·
1 ur Mom warned U about
656 Posts
I have heard good things about MC Racing. No personal experience though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts